PDA

View Full Version : Shows/parades in late Sept - Oct

Chadsgal
05-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone,

We have never gone to DL @ this time of year and I am really unsure as to what shows/parades are running.

Can anyone tell me if the following are normally going on durring this time of year:

Electrical Parade in DCA
F!
Remember -- If only weekends will it be Fri - Sun?

TIA

DianeM
05-29-2007, 04:20 PM
I would be very suprised if they have the electric parade running during late september and october. They will probably have fantasmic and fireworks on weekends only. Their schedule depend on the expected crowds. We went last october, and they were supposed to have fantasmic only saturday and sunday, but they ended up adding a friday fantasmic. Fireworks will probably be on friday and saturday and maybe sunday. Check the schedule just before you go. They are flexible about the times, but I definitely wouldn't expect anything monday - thursday, and I wouldn't expect to see the Electric Parade at all. I'm just hoping the Electric Parade will be off hiatus in December. I would really love to see it.

Hello everyone,

We have never gone to DL @ this time of year and I am really unsure as to what shows/parades are running.

Can anyone tell me if the following are normally going on durring this time of year:

Electrical Parade in DCA
F!
Remember -- If only weekends will it be Fri - Sun?

TIA