PDA

View Full Version : AP question - sorry - also outside lockers

christer02 691
05-29-2007, 09:14 AM
I know there is likely a thread that discusses this in detail, so if someone could point me to it, I would appreciate it. Our annual passes expired and we are going to renew in August, if we can use the first visit in a blackout day (which I believe we can).

Also, did they reopen the outside lockers (by the picnic grounds) and if so, does anyone have dimensions on them?

Thanks for your help. Happy Disneying!!!!!:)

Niwel
05-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Not sure how large they are -- but I do know they have "Super Jumbo." What were you hoping to put in there?

christer02 691
05-29-2007, 10:11 AM
A small cooler with food.

Niwel
05-29-2007, 10:16 AM
You should be fine... even the smallest ones there are pretty darn big. :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-29-2007, 01:53 PM
If you renew a passport, do you have to get your picture/pick up your new passport that day. We are going to DL this saturday and my DD's pass has expired, we were thinking of dinner at DTD and walking over to renew her pass. We won't be going into the parks until sunday morning didn't want to waste time standing on line.

Can you still renew AP's at the guest services window?

Malcon10t
05-29-2007, 03:11 PM
If you renew a passport, do you have to get your picture/pick up your new passport that day. We are going to DL this saturday and my DD's pass has expired, we were thinking of dinner at DTD and walking over to renew her pass. We won't be going into the parks until sunday morning didn't want to waste time standing on line.

Can you still renew AP's at the guest services window?Yes. But Darkbeer has said they now close that window early. I would stop by and see if you can do it though. But if you have to wait til Sun am, its still usually pretty fast as she wont need a new pic.