PDA

View Full Version : Lockers

kimc0486
05-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Where are the lockers located at DL?

How big are they and can any of them fit two stuffed backpacks?

Any info on pricing/location/how to pay etc.. on lockers is appreciated. Thanks!

Drince88
05-27-2007, 05:03 PM
This thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=66267&highlight=lockers)has dimensions and prices from February

And if you go here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AA0000) under facilities, it has location information.

kimc0486
05-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks Drince!!

I took this from Mouseplanet as advised by drince

Lockers: ...The first are on Main Street, turn right at the intersection halfway up Main Street towards the castle....

Are the above mentioned lockers near the ice cream place?

...Additionally, there are three locker areas outside of the park that are available to anyone: in the picnic area, in the same building as the restrooms to the left of the Disneyland entry gates, and across the Esplanade to the left of the entry gates for Disney's California Adventure.....

Where exactly are these, if they aren't inside the parks, I am confused about these ones and am having trouble visualizing them at all.

Will the biggest lockers fit two backpacks, I read the dimensions, but again, I am not able to visualize things without seeing them first. Thanks!

Malcon10t
05-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks Drince!!

I took this from Mouseplanet as advised by drince

Lockers: ...The first are on Main Street, turn right at the intersection halfway up Main Street towards the castle....

Are the above mentioned lockers near the ice cream place?The ice cream parlor is on the left. At the intersection where Carnation Cafe/Blue Ribbon Bakery is, turn right on the opposite side of the street. Go to the end of the "side street" and they are in there.

Outside Disneyland, they are to the left of the turnstiles, down past guest services.

SANDYMARIE
05-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Are the lockers big enough to hold a small stroller?

Thanks

Malcon10t
05-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Are the lockers big enough to hold a small stroller?

ThanksThe ones I have seen would not be able to.

adriennek
05-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Where exactly are these, if they aren't inside the parks, I am confused about these ones and am having trouble visualizing them at all.

One is in the picnic area. As you face the bag check for the DTD side of the Esplanade, the picnic area is to the left. It's surrounded by very tall bushes/trees.

The other two are inside the esplanade -

On the Disneyland side, as you face the main gates of DL, they are to the left. They are just left of the "Guest Services" window, near the restrooms outside of the main gates.

On the DCA side, stop me if you've heard this before, as you face the gates of DCA, they are to your left. They are left of the guest services window, near the restrooms outside of the DCA main gate. They're a little harder to find than the DL side lockers because there's a wall obscuring the Guest Services window.

Adrienne

kimc0486
05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks again Adrienne and Malcon for helping! Does anyone know if the biggest one would fit two large stuffed backpacks? :)