PDA

View Full Version : Looking For These Disneyland Park Maps

Alex Toto Disneyland
05-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Hello, I'm Kinda New Here But i would like to ask you if you have the next maps that can sell/trade or anything, but the problem is that i can't use Ebay :crying:

The Maps Are The Next:

Disneyland Park Guide Map (July 17th 2005)
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl Premiere Map
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere Map
Rockin' Both Parks (Both Guidemaps) - Rockin' Space Mountain And Rockin' California Screamin'
Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage Guide Map (Can somebody going June 11th Get Me A Guide Map Of That Day? Please :D I Would Appreciate That A Lot)

Well i need it if annyone can contact me via Private Message or via Email for selling or make a deal Please

AlexValve

Alex Toto Disneyland
05-30-2007, 07:49 PM
Someone?

Malcon10t
05-31-2007, 01:58 PM
Hello, I'm Kinda New Here But i would like to ask you if you have the next maps that can sell/trade or anything, but the problem is that i can't use Ebay :crying:

The Maps Are The Next:

Rockin' Both Parks (Both Guidemaps) - Rockin' Space Mountain And Rockin' California Screamin'
Finding Nemo: Submarine Voyage Guide Map (Can somebody going June 11th Get Me A Guide Map Of That Day? Please :D I Would Appreciate That A Lot)

Well i need it if annyone can contact me via Private Message or via Email for selling or make a deal Please

AlexValveI don't understand your message. Are you wanting these maps? Or are you selling these maps?

Alex Toto Disneyland
05-31-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't understand your message. Are you wanting these maps? Or are you selling these maps?

I Want Them

Alex Toto Disneyland
06-09-2007, 07:21 PM
CAN SOmeone get me a Guide Map of the front entrance in JUNE 11th (Monday, subs opening) if you d please e mail o PM me please i really need it!

RStar
07-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi Alex! I just saw this. I will check my collection and see what I have. I do sell them on eBay, so I'm not sure what I have left. I did not go on 6/11, so I know I don't have that one.

THpoohbear
07-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi RStar! If you have a July 17, 2005 map available, I'd love to have one too. I'd be willing to pay a bit, but of course only after Alex gets his maps.

I posted a long time ago to see if anyone had an extra they'd be willing to send to me, but no replies. Thanks! (I would have been at the park myself, but I was in Thailand teaching English at a university!)

RStar
07-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Hello!

I've been busy with the holiday, hosting to a group that became citizens this year. They had their first Independance Day celebration and we lit off fireworks (legally in Garden Grove).

I'll get back with you guys tomarrow.

Talk to you then!!

~Bob

june1st1997
07-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I am looking for park maps for the following dates:

June 1st 1997... 1st date with my husband

March 4th 2006... Birth of our daughter

If anyone has them to purchase... please PM me to arrange.

THpoohbear
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Thanks, Bob!

RStar
07-16-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm still looking. I moved once, and moved the office another time. Things are in different spots.

So far I can only find June 6th, 1997 (which is the exact same as the 1st- all of June and July was the same). I only have one more of the pirate's premiere2006 and one July 17th 2005 left for my own collection. And the rockin' is only for space mountain. But I'll keep looking!

Alex Toto Disneyland
07-16-2007, 11:40 PM
I'm still looking. I moved once, and moved the office another time. Things are in different spots.

So far I can only find June 6th, 1997 (which is the exact same as the 1st- all of June and July was the same). I only have one more of the pirate's premiere2006 and one July 17th 2005 left for my own collection. And the rockin' is only for space mountain. But I'll keep looking!

Ok

partyoffive
07-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Alex - I didn't get that map in the mail the day I said I would - Sorry - But I did send it and you should get it soon! Enjoy

Alex Toto Disneyland
07-20-2007, 03:50 PM
When Did You Send It?

partyoffive
07-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Wednesday I think - coming from Utah you should see it by tues. at the latest -

RStar
07-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Sorry, but I didn't quite hit those dates you wanted. I have all of June and July- except the week of the 6th. Figures!!

Alex Toto Disneyland
08-05-2007, 04:48 PM
UPDATE LOOKING FOR THIS ONES
The Maps Are The Next:

Disney's California Adventure Map: (July 17th)
Disney's California Adventure: The Subs Are Back (ya know the one with crush)
Disneyland Pirates Lair Maps (Main Entrance One and the other on the island)

AlexValve[/QUOTE]