PDA

View Full Version : VIP Seating at shows?

KrisKC
05-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Anyone know if there is a way to buy the VIP/Preferred Seating vouchers (that usually come with packages) to the Alladin, Bug's Life & Muppets?
Or does anyone have any they didn't or won't use that would like to share?
I've seen them on ebay but don't know if that is a good price or if they are even sold outside of a "package deal".
Any help would be appreciated. There are 3 of us leaving on June 6th for a week!!! :D

Malcon10t
05-26-2007, 09:15 AM
Anyone know if there is a way to buy the VIP/Preferred Seating vouchers (that usually come with packages) to the Alladin, Bug's Life & Muppets?
I've seen them on ebay but don't know if that is a good price or if they are even sold outside of a "package deal".
Any help would be appreciated. There are 3 of us leaving on June 6th for a week!!! :D
You really don't need them for Muppets or Bugs Life, and Aladdin is only maybe a 20 min savings of time.

KrisKC
05-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks & good to know!
The way the travel agents make it sound is that you must have them to get good seats at all. I should have figured it was just a ploy to get me to buy their vacation package ;)

hlbtimes2
05-26-2007, 05:31 PM
It does get you better seats for Aladdin. They allow you in with a smaller group and once you have seats they let in the rest of the people.

kiki
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM

I know that you can only get preferred seating vouchers if you book a package at one of the hotels, however Im not sure if that includes good neighbor hotels. You wont need them for BL or M/3D because all the seats are pretty much the same, but for Aladdin depending on your preference they do come in handy because your'e sitting on the floor center stage. But if you use them for Aladdin, make sure you still get there early or its pointless. I actually like the balcony seats right in the front. You can see the entire stage and if they use the large carpet, Aladdin and Jasmine flies right in front of you.:D