PDA

View Full Version : magical express drop-off order

heathermouse
05-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Does anyone know the drop-off order for the Value Resorts when using the Magical Express? We want to spend the least amount of time possible on the bus.
On our last trip we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and were the last resort dropped off. We want to avoid a long bus ride this time.

DorkySka
05-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Pop Century was first when I was there.

Drince88
05-26-2007, 04:26 AM
I don't know the routes, but I don't think all 4 Values are on the same set of buses. The All-Stars probably are, though. I would anticipate that Sports would be first of those three, but I don't recall from my trip a couple years back if they were the first of the All Stars or not.

pixiepower
05-26-2007, 05:07 AM
All Star Sports
All Star Music
All Star Movies

Pop Century was not on our bus.

On the way back to the airport, we made several stops including Coronado.

bradk
05-26-2007, 07:28 AM
PC is usually (but not always) the first to be dropped off and last to be picked up when it's on the bus. it has to do with proximity to the park property (you can actually see parts of POP when you're at the property gate - and you can see the property gate from some rooms at POP).

there's no real published order since it's all dynamic in terms of which resorts are on which bus.

Chicago Wookiee
05-26-2007, 12:01 PM
The few times on the ME we have done all kinds of crazy things.

***, POP, POR.

ALS, ASMo, CS, POFQ, POR.

As Brad stated it's dynamic and they decide where to go based on number of guests scheduled for what resort and arrival time. This is why they need to know your flight information in advance so they know when to expect you and where you are going. I don't understand why DME started at a further resort when dropping off.

kimi911
05-26-2007, 10:17 PM
Are the DME busses regular busses with rows of 2x2 seating, or those seats that sit across from each other?

Also are the buses from the resorts to the park regular bus, or those across from each other?

I hate those across from each other cause when you only have 1 or 2 other people with you they usually sit next to you, and then across from you you can't look forward cause it's someone you don't know just staring back at you. ha-ha. so you have to look down and away and it's annoying :)

GusMan
05-27-2007, 05:00 AM
Are the DME busses regular busses with rows of 2x2 seating, or those seats that sit across from each other?
DME busses are motorcoaches with nice 2x2 seating.

Also are the buses from the resorts to the park regular bus, or those across from each other? It varies. Some are more "open" with "across from each other" seating and some have a portion that are 2x2 with the rest open. Its rather random as to which type of bus you will have when using Disney Transport.