PDA

View Full Version : Block Party Bash Question

jencape
05-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Can anyone please give advice on a good place to sit at the Block Party Bash. My son loves Buzz and Woody and last time we discovered the parade route had changed and no longer stopped outside the Golden Vine. Is there a specific landmark we can look out for where the Toy Story float stops? Thanks for any advice. (DS doesn't know we are going to DL this weekend. Boy is he going to be surprised)!

yenko427
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Toy Story has been the first float the two times we have seen it. I believe if you are somewhere down by the corn dog place would be a good. I would ask a CM that works in that area just to make sure.

renodlandlover
05-25-2007, 10:04 PM
We watched the BPB this afternoon, and also wanted to see Buzz and Woody. We started out on the "lake" side - right in front of the pretzel stand, which is across from the corn dog place. It was just a bit too far down. So, maybe plant yourself between the Zephyr and just a bit before that. There was plenty of room on that side for dancing and grooving! :D Have a great time.

jencape
05-30-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi there

Thanks for the feedback. Your advice was spot on. We sat directly opposite Golden Zephyr for the BPB and Buzz immediately came up to my son and shook his hand. It made his day! Thanks Renodlandlover and yenko427.

Another Dimension
06-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Buzz Lightyear walks around/dances during BPB, at ground level now?

They finally freed him from being marooned inside his space ship, 20 feet up?
(Which I always thought was kinda cheesy... :rolleyes: )