PDA

View Full Version : Which rides are interconnected to the FastPass system and which are not?

Disneyland Daddy
05-25-2007, 09:00 AM
I am new to Mouse Planet and this is my first post. I hope I don't break any of the rules or any forum etiquette.

My question is: Which of the FastPass rides are interconnected to the FastPass system and which are not? I have heard that a few rides are not directly tied into the FastPass system and therefore you can get a FastPass from that ride along with another ride at the same time. Is this true? If so, which rides are which? Thanks so much for the help.

P.S. Mouse Planet ROCKS!! :)

DD

wvnative
05-25-2007, 09:08 AM
I've been told that Roger Rabbit is not on the fastpass system in DL and in DCA, it's Grizzly River Rapids. Holding a fastpass for either of these two rides will not count towards fastpasses.

talie95
05-25-2007, 01:42 PM
That is correct, Roger Rabbit and GRR are not connected. Also, DL and CA are not connected so you can get FP's at DL and then go across and get some for CA too!

bloodnswash
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I've been told that Roger Rabbit is not on the fastpass system in DL and in DCA, it's Grizzly River Rapids. Holding a fastpass for either of these two rides will not count towards fastpasses.

Thanks for that info. I did not know that. :)

Bytebear
05-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Both parks are independent as well, in case you really want to do some running back and forth (not recommended).

bloodnswash
05-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Both parks are independent as well, in case you really want to do some running back and forth (not recommended).

LOL, that part I did know. :) Thanks a bunch.

cynthia312
05-26-2007, 11:57 PM

....Sorry to not be "in tuned" but if not a fastpass then what does it count towards as? Nothing? Just a piece of paper? Lols. Or do you mean that Roger Rabbit and GRR does not have fastpasses anymore....?

alanjoyce
05-27-2007, 01:26 AM
....Sorry to not be "in tuned" but if not a fastpass then what does it count towards as? Nothing? Just a piece of paper? Lols. Or do you mean that Roger Rabbit and GRR does not have fastpasses anymore....?

Not counting towards fastpasses just means that holding a fastpass from that ride doesn't prevent you from also holding a fastpass from another ride. You can't hold both a Splash Mountain and an Indy fastpass at once, but you can hold a Roger Rabbit and an Indy fastpass at once, because Roger Rabbit doesn't connect to the park-wide fastpass system apparently.

Disneyland Daddy
05-28-2007, 09:39 AM
I really like the information about of the two parks, RR and GC. We plan on mostly doing just DL but we would really like to do GC and California Soaring (never been to either). Are there any other "most do" attractions at DCA for children?

My "One More Thing" is: Is it true that you can get another FastPass after two hours or after the time for the FastPass (which ever is sooner)?

Thanks again!! DD

Malcon10t
05-28-2007, 11:04 AM
My "One More Thing" is: Is it true that you can get another FastPass after two hours or after the time for the FastPass (which ever is sooner)?
Lets say you get a FP for Space Mountain at 10am, which has a return of 2pm. At noon, you can collect another FP, but not one for Space Mountain (until after 2pm.) If the Space Mountain return time is 11am, you can collect another fastpass after 11am for any, including Space Mountain.

Drince88
05-28-2007, 12:11 PM
To add to what Malcon10t replied - the fastpass itself will say what time you can get one for another attraction.

cynthia312
05-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Not counting towards fastpasses just means that holding a fastpass from that ride doesn't prevent you from also holding a fastpass from another ride. You can't hold both a Splash Mountain and an Indy fastpass at once, but you can hold a Roger Rabbit and an Indy fastpass at once, because Roger Rabbit doesn't connect to the park-wide fastpass system apparently.

Oh I understand now..Thanks! But how come Roger Rabbit and GRR isn't connected to the FP system like all other FP rides do? what makes those two rides "so special" or "different" than the others?

I never knew that! Thats pretty cool! I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time! :)

stan4d_steph
05-29-2007, 05:52 AM
There's a good article on MousePlanet that discusses the FastPass system. Here's a link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=fastpass).

kimc0486
05-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I know that depending on the level of crowds, sometimes BTMRR is FP'd sometimes not, the times I have been there in September-not, but July-yes. I will be there June 10, 11, 12; does anyone know if this will have a FP during those times? Thanks.

Disneyland Daddy
05-29-2007, 05:07 PM
There's a good article on MousePlanet that discusses the FastPass system. Here's a link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=fastpass).

I thought the the "Enhanced FastPass" had been discontinued. Why does this article still talk about it?? How old is this article? I don't see a publication date. I'm petty sure that the information on this forum is much more up-to-date. DD

Andrew
05-29-2007, 05:28 PM
It is pretty old. If you ignore the Enhanced Fastpass stuff, though, it's still accurate.

mistofviolets
05-29-2007, 06:26 PM
I really like the information about of the two parks, RR and GC. We plan on mostly doing just DL but we would really like to do GC and California Soaring (never been to either). Are there any other "most do" attractions at DCA for children?

Thanks again!! DD

Must do DCA: The Aladdin show; the water parks if its hot out (These two were the highlights of my 4 y/os vacation, good way to cool off, too) and fill a box of potato head parts :) (You do have to pay for that last one...) I think Turtle Talk with Crush is also DCA, we missed it but now that I know about it, won't next time!

Fastpass: Yes, you can collect fast passes every two hours (or as soon as the first return time on your most recent ticket is up) and then use them all in the evening; pr whenever you decide to start using them. They will give you a return "window" but the general rule seems to be that the window doesn't really close until the park does.

Mshell
05-30-2007, 09:37 AM
okay so just to make sure i understand this.. because the fastpass system between the two parks are not connected I could get a fastpass at DCA that says another fastpass will be available at noon, but if I go to space mountain before noon I can get a fastpass for it?! :eek:
If that is true that is awsome! I never knew that!

wvnative
05-30-2007, 10:01 AM
That is correct Mshell. The systems at the two parks are independent of one another.

bigrockstar
06-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Sorry to say what has already been said, but does anybody know of any other fp rides that are not connected to the system?

So far, we have:
1) Roger Rabbit in DL
2) Grizzly River Rapids in DCA

Are there any more? Has anybody scouted this out?

Darkbeer
06-14-2007, 12:52 PM
That is the current info, nothing really much has changed about Fastpass in awhile, and I do keep checking on the system, as do others.

I ran into RideMax Mark this AM, as we were both checking out the Nemo queue....

Doug
06-14-2007, 01:34 PM
I thought he moved to FL? He still flys out here to go to DLR?

That is the current info, nothing really much has changed about Fastpass in awhile, and I do keep checking on the system, as do others.

I ran into RideMax Mark this AM, as we were both checking out the Nemo queue....

Darkbeer
06-14-2007, 01:43 PM
He is in town, and will also be here next week, I presume his other job has him commuting.

Leap for Joy
06-16-2007, 09:44 PM
That's fun! I think you can add him to your "celebrity claim to fame" list!! :D