PDA

View Full Version : More Pictures From May 19...

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 10:01 AM
OK, I know we've all seen the set up of the Premiere, etc. I, too, wanted to share what pictures we had. Towards the end there are quite a few "family" photos......we were lucky enough to attend the party :)

For those of you that aren't tired of the premiere pics, here's our link: http://bloodnswash.googlepages.com/
Click on Disney and then the World Premiere.

Below almost every photo is some text. There are a few celebs that don't have their names listed. I know 2 of them....I need to add their names (Janice Dickinson and Wilmer Valderrama). I will definitely take care of that later.

I hope you enjoy. I know I've enjoyed looking at everybody else's. :)

oregonn8v
05-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Great photos bloodnswash...thanks for sharing! I don't know if you want any assistance, but your photo number DSC01975 is, I believe, Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill, A Cinderella Story (2004), Freaky Friday (2003), etc.

We are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow and seeing the photos has me even more excited. I hope some of the pirate theme is still up.

Thanks again,

Eric

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Thank you so much for the name. LOL, lots of stars we didn't have a clue as to who they were :)

Have a great time at Disneyland!!!

kirstie_29
05-24-2007, 10:27 AM
What fantastic pictures! It looks like you had a blast...now I wish I had paid the money to go to the premiere.

VWCat
05-24-2007, 11:17 AM
you look so cute in your pics:)

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
you look so cute in your pics:)

Thank you, you are very kind :) When my sister saw one of the pictures yesterday she went bananas over my pony tails. She is insisting I give her a 5x7.

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 11:32 AM
We had our best POTC ride ever......the boat behind us was empty and the boat in front of us was empty. And our boat only had the 3 of us in it. It was great!!!

june1st1997
05-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Your pics are great. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 11:51 AM
Your pics are great. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

We did have a wonderful time. And we didn't walk too fast down the red carpet. A couple of times I started to, and then I stopped myself. See, I had thought about what you told me :)

Crazy4DL
05-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Oh what fun! Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

vickieluvsmickey
05-24-2007, 12:50 PM
Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them. It looks like guys you had an awesome time. :)

I am wondering where you were in the park when you took the pictures of Cloris Leachman. That building in the background doesn't look familiar and I'm trying to figure out where it is. Were you backstage somewhere?

~Vickie

bloodnswash
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing them. It looks like guys you had an awesome time. :)

I am wondering where you were in the park when you took the pictures of Cloris Leachman. That building in the background doesn't look familiar and I'm trying to figure out where it is. Were you backstage somewhere?

~Vickie

It's right there by the kennel; just outside the entrance gates.

MermaidHair
05-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Oh - I LOVED you pics. It was really neat to see all that went on at the party. I also liked your commentary. Nice job. I am glad you had such a great time.

Rkkm
05-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Thank you so, so, so much! It was almost like being there! We all tried so hard to imagine the fun .. now you have given shape to our dreams! Absolutey terrific!

misdisney
05-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Bloodnswash, I loced looking at you pictures. We were there as well you all walked right past us. It was nice to see pictures inside the premiere we were sitting on the red carpet. What a fun day that was. Please post any other pictures you get, Johnny,Johnny, Johnny... I have a few of him myself I just don't know how to post them. Can't wait to see if there do a POTC4!!!! My fingers are crossed.