PDA

View Full Version : CityPass Question

canadasunflower
05-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Hi all!

I was just wondering if you can buy the Southern California CityPass at the Disneyland Ticket Booths, or do they have to be purchased elsewhere/in advance?

The reason that I ask is that on this trip, 5 of us are going on a package deal, but my Father-in-law is flying down seperately and will need to get his own tickets. I just wanted to make sure that these could be purchased at Disneyland, and if so, if anyone had an idea of the price.

Thanks!
Megan

gloria
05-24-2007, 06:42 AM
You can purchase Citypass from Costco online ($209.99), or at Costco for $5 less. We purchased ours through AAA which was included in our DL vacation package.

I also saw that Universal Studios sells the Citypass online for about $235, which I think is the regular price. Plus, if you buy directly from Universal, you get a 2nd day free there and $100 worth of Universal coupons. But you might have to buy online. But you could easily buy and print ticket from home. You would have to go to Universal for your 1st day.

I do know that DL sells the Citypass online for $235 but I don't know if they sell them at the ticket window. I would think they do!

gloria

Darkbeer
05-24-2007, 08:32 AM
The CityPass is on sale at the Disneyland Main Entrance Ticket Booths.

canadasunflower
05-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Thanks - that's just what I needed to know. Seeing as we are in Canada, I don't want to have to deal with shipping and such now, as the days are ticking down rather quickly!

Megan

bathtubs
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I also live in Canada and we got ours thru a travel agent and they gave us a voucher to be redeemed at one place. (We really loved the city pass) When we got ours in February we had to get the books in Disneyland and spend the first day there. I think if you get the universal one you have to spend the first day in Universal. Just make sure that if you do buy them ahead of time for pick up, you go to the right place for the first day.