PDA

View Full Version : When do the ticket booths close?

talie95
05-23-2007, 09:33 PM
We are taking a day trip to DL this Sun. We'll be arriving Sat. evening and staying at a hotel and then going to DL bright and early !! I want to buy our So Cal AP's when we get there on Sat., which will probably be around 7pm (I was gonna buy them at the Disney store by our house but they were out). Does anyone know if the ticket booths will still be open? I believe the park is open till midnight that night. Thanks for any help!!

JookyG
05-23-2007, 09:36 PM
I don't know when they close, but I've seen them open pretty late. I'm sure they'll still be open at 7pm.

Also check with your hotel. Many of the area hotels also sell them at the front desk.

talie95
05-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Thanks! We'll check with the hotel first(I hadn't thought of that!) and then head over the the ticket booths if we need to. I don't believe our hotel is a "good neighbor" hotel(Days Inn on Harbor and Ball) but I remember that HoJo's and some others sold tickets.....can we buy from them if we're not actually staying there?

JookyG
05-23-2007, 09:46 PM
can we buy from them if we're not actually staying there?

I can't answer that, and I've never actually purchased from a hotel before. My upcoming trip may be the first time. I'll be getting to my hotel after the park closes and also don't want to have to get over there any earlier than I have to on my first day.

But... I can't think of a better excuse for an evening stroll than to walk over to the esplanade to check the ticket booths, then wander around Downtown Disney for a bit and get yourself all psyched up for the next day :)

talie95
05-23-2007, 09:52 PM
My thoughts exactly.....spending a couple hours at DTD sounds like the perfect thing to start with to get ready for the next morning(although, they open at 8am and we like to get there early so we'll have an early bedtime!)

disneyhound
05-24-2007, 07:29 AM
Just in case, don't forget about the Guest Services window to the left of DL entrance, they may be open when the other ticket booths are not...

Darkbeer
05-24-2007, 08:37 AM
First off, Guest Services now closes in the early evening, but the North West ticket booth remains open and takes care of Guest Services folks, pretty sure it remains open until park closing.

Good Neighbor Hotels only sell 2, 3 and 4 day ParkHoppers, not AP's.