PDA

View Full Version : [Buying] tickets at the grocery store [tickets or vouchers?]

Rteneyck
05-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi, I have never bought the park tickets at the grocery store before but a friend of mine was thinking of purchasing hers there. Do you have to take that to the turnstiles or go to the actual ticket booth?

Niwel
05-23-2007, 11:05 AM
You can take them right to the turnstile. :)

Rteneyck
05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
You can take them right to the turnstile. :)

Awesome! Thanks,

Pinkhoody
05-23-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi, I have never bought the park tickets at the grocery store before but a friend of mine was thinking of purchasing hers there. Do you have to take that to the turnstiles or go to the actual ticket booth?

I saw those at Safeway... the 2 day passes were something like $139. When I went, I got mine on the disney site, there was an internet special, and I think there still is: $189 for 5 days.

I know that wasn't your question, but just wanted to let you know... for a (relatively) few more dollars, she'd get 3 more days at her disposal.

Rteneyck
05-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I saw those at Safeway... the 2 day passes were something like $139. When I went, I got mine on the disney site, there was an internet special, and I think there still is: $189 for 5 days.

I know that wasn't your question, but just wanted to let you know... for a (relatively) few more dollars, she'd get 3 more days at her disposal.

That is also great info.. I will let her know. Thanks everyone!