PDA

View Full Version : Tickets at Costco?

kaybee2
05-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi all, I am hoping for some of that fabulous MousePlanet help. We have ressies at Hojo's for Wed-Sat this week and DH's work has completely imploded - again. This time I am not cancelling our trip but will be taking the kids down (heck, we'd still be paying for 1 night's hotel). I was just talking to a good friend and asked if she & her daughter would want to join us. It looks like it might happen!

What I'm wondering is...does Costco still sell park hopper tickets? We're here in No. Cal so she can't do Costco's online offer for So. Cal residents, and the CityPass doesn't have enough days for us (plus she doesn't need the other stuff). Does anyone know if they're still selling tickets at Costco stores, and is the discount better than/the same as disneyland.com?

Thanks!
Karen

Malcon10t
05-22-2007, 04:12 PM
Take a look at anyones credit union. My CU about $15 cheaper than the AAA prices for a 3 day.

Gilesmt
05-22-2007, 04:16 PM
This is ridiculous but yes, Washington's Costco sells 4 day park hopper tickets for California residents only. That makes a lot of sense to me. I bet if you live in California they will not have them, but they probably have Wild Waves Tickets or Silverwood tickets in California. I hope I was not to sarcastic, just can't understand things some times.

lspinale
05-22-2007, 04:40 PM
yes costco sells the play for 4 days tickets for 129.00...they are not hopper tickets though...only park per day...you can however use 2 days on your ticket and go to both parks in one day...

DisneylandŽ Resort Play 4 Days Exchange Certificate (Southern California Residents Only)
Must reside within ZIP codes 90000-93599 / Proof of residency required upon redemption

$129.00

A So Cal resident must buy the voucher however you can exchange it at the disneyland customer relations window for the actual ticket..they might ask for ID for the ticket use but even if you don't have a so cal id they will still let you use the tickets.....i live in Texas and I have my sister buys us these tickets when we come...I've even called Disneyland ticket sales to ask if it is okay to use them since I'm from Texas and was told yes....

julbright
05-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I am in Illinois but just bought 3 day hoppers at the Disney Store for 129/159 - the same as the advance purchase prices on disneyland.com. have no idea if they do things differently for California residents... i think you can also print your tickets out now on disneyland.com so there is no wait time for shipping. if you are looking for cheaper prices - can't help you with that aspect...

kaybee2
05-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice! My friend decided to go via disneyland.com for the passes. (And I'm glad we are APers, so we can go with out worrying about ticket prices!)
:)