PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Dates for '08 [rates?]

mikala
05-21-2007, 10:16 PM
When do they release Disney's Hotels pricing for 2008? I called and even a Cast Member couldn't tell me.

Do you think it would be wiser to book 4 adults and 4 children under 4 in a suite or 2 separate rooms? We will be taking our then 1 & 2 year olds for their birthdays, and my sister and them will come too.

We are not sure which hotel we will ne staying at, as it may depend on my sister if she doesn't want to pay DGC prices. We have stayed at all 3 properties but they have never stayed there.

IdahoMike
05-22-2007, 09:17 AM
I want to say it was in August last year. We were able to book our room the first week of September, for the GCH trip last January. It might be earlier, but August seems to be what I remember.

Malcon10t
05-22-2007, 10:06 AM
Generally, 6 mos in advance. Most hotels are 9 mos, but the Disneyland is generally 6 mos.

dawnid
05-22-2007, 10:37 AM
WDTC usually has the next year's rates sometime mid-late August. The CMs aren't told a date so I'd check every Monday in August if ya want to be first in line. The tie braker for me would be how many bathrooms do you need. A one bedroom ste only has one bath compared to 2 rooms with 2 baths. You can reqest connecting rooms also make sure you stress you have young children!!!

partyoffive
05-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Also when deciding on two rooms or a suite - consider parking!! If you have more than one car it could be a problem at some of the hotels.

Burnt Toast
05-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Cast Member couldn't tell you because they aren't out yet. Typically they are out after the busy summer season.

dawnid
05-22-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm sorry that's what I meant. The CM can't quote a rate because they haven't been set yet and the CM can't tell you when the rates will come out because they aren't told a specific date as to when those rates will become available.

Just from past experience from when I worked there they will become finalized and available sometime mid-August to early September.