PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Duck hard to find?

girlymommy
05-21-2007, 10:57 AM
My family just got back from 5 days at Disneyland, and not 1 Daisy sighting. My husband and I went 6 years ago, pre-kids, and saw her right away. So we were expecting to see her again.

Any insight about the missing Daisy?

Thanks!

Cat H
05-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Daisy was at the Lilo and Stich breakfast at Paradise Pier Hotel last month. I never see her at the park. Donald seems hard to find too.

yellowrosedtxn
05-21-2007, 11:56 AM
That is where I saw Daisy two years ago. Donald can usually be found in Toon Town. That is where I have seen him hang out at.

annieb727
05-21-2007, 12:45 PM
In all the times I've been at DL - I have only ever seen her at Mickey's Halloween Treat

CamCay
05-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Never once have i seen Daisy in all our trips to the park.

IdahoMike
05-21-2007, 02:11 PM
She is very hard to find, other than at the Lilo & Stitch Breakfast. I did hear that she made a recent appearance with the Fab 5 and the Disneyland Marching band, but I don't think it is a permanent thing.

PanFan
05-21-2007, 04:02 PM
I saw her once at DCA shortly after it first opened (and of course I didn't have my camera!).

Mrs Mouse
05-21-2007, 05:38 PM
In three summer trips to Disneyland, we've only ever seen Daisy once. It was in 2005, right after the 50th celebration kicked off. She was all decked out in her Golden Anniversary glory. Since then, nothing. (I'd post a picture, but I don't know how!)

We asked about her at City Hall and were told that Daisy is one of the hardest characters to spot in and around the park. She's evidently only out about 5-10 times a year. I guess it's just a matter of luck and good timing.

cactusgirl
05-21-2007, 06:26 PM
The only time we have seen her was on the Disney cruise. She had her own meet and greet with Donald.

She was all over the cruise. But if I had a choice, that is where I would be too. :)

bloodnswash
05-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Daisy is VERY hard to find. In fact, I have never seen her in the park in all of my many many trips since 2003. However, I was very lucky to see her and get a picture and autograph at the POTC Premiere party. It was still kinda sad, though. She did not get a pirate outfit like Minnie, Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto. Even Donald got the shaft that night, too. No pirate outfit for him either.

I have seen Donald Duck often on Main Street.

UsBurchs
05-22-2007, 01:25 PM
We've only seen Daisy at Lilo and Stitch breakfast. Pretty elusive gal! :) We're still hoping to meet Donald this year . . . he's a hard to find guy too! What's with these ducks? Do they just get up and fly away? ;)

partyoffive
05-22-2007, 02:03 PM
We have never seen Daisy in four trips. We saw Donald this year for the first time, on our first day in the park right as we came under the tunnel. It was the first "Dream" come true for our trip.

PirateSmile
05-22-2007, 10:36 PM
I've seen her only once walking around Main Street. It was last year sometime in the morning, I think.

When I was little, I e-mailed "Daisy" when they had the e-mail a character feature, and they offered to send me an autographed picture of her. No charge. Nice big black and white one, too. I don't know if they still have that feature or not, but it was a cute thing to do.

LOZZYPOP
05-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Not only did we see Daisy Duck at the Lilo and Stitch breakfast but we got her autograph too!

vicbella2
05-24-2007, 09:41 PM
We've also seen Daisy at Lilo & Stitch's breakfast. The only other time we've seen Daisy was at Toontown morning madness in Oct '05. Donald was there too.