PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Merchandise Question

OneDisneyCrazyGirl
05-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Hello, I was browsing on Ebay and I found several Polly Pocket like Disney Items. They are the micro-mini houses, compacts, and castles with the characters. For instance there is one that is Mickey's house and it has Mickey and Pluto with it. Or there is a Small Compact with Minnie and Daisy Duck dressed as astronuats. I was wondering if these types of micro mini "Polly Pocket" like items are currently for sale at Disneyland. I will be going at Christmas time and do not want to buy something over the internet that I can pick up in the park. Thanks for the info. :D

disneyshoes
05-19-2007, 08:49 AM
I don't know if they are for sale in Disneyland-going in July so I can check then! But- I was wondering what they were called...I want to see these they sound adorable!

OneDisneyCrazyGirl
05-19-2007, 08:50 AM
I don't know what they are called because there are several different kinds. If you search ebay for polly pocket minnie or polly pocket mickey you will see some. One is call Walt Disney's Mickey Mouse Micro Playset.

disneyshoes
05-19-2007, 08:56 AM
They are cute- but most seem used. I will look for these when I go! Thanks!

disneyshoes
05-19-2007, 08:59 AM
They have cinderella's micro castle on disneyshopping.com it is new on sale for 12.99 :)

River Belle
05-19-2007, 09:31 AM
World of Disney (the large Disney store at DD) carries the Mickey Mouse micro set, and a few others that are similar. They have them over near the infant clothing area...

Shadowcat
05-19-2007, 02:37 PM
Last week when we were at the parks we saw sets of "polly pocket" type toys of the princesses. Each was a little clear zippered case showing the little doll and all the snap-on clothing and accessories. We saw these at the gift shop closest to IASW.

adriennek
05-19-2007, 04:36 PM
It's May. There's NO guarantee that stuff will be around in 7 months. I'd buy it now.

Besides Ebay, you can also check out MouseShoppe (http://www.mouseshoppe.com). If you don't see what you want on the MouseShoppe site, you can e-mail them at orders@mouseshoppe.com with what you want and if it's at Disneyland, they can get it for you.

Adrienne

OneDisneyCrazyGirl
05-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Shadowcat- I apologize, I forgot that Polly Pocket sets are now different. I was looking for the micro mini sets not the large dolls with the snap on clothes, but thanks for the input.

Shadowcat
05-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Shadowcat- I apologize, I forgot that Polly Pocket sets are now different. I was looking for the micro mini sets not the large dolls with the snap on clothes, but thanks for the input.

No worries =)