PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Banana Cost

Ace
06-17-2002, 05:41 PM
yes, I know it's not a worthy topic for a thread (it beats half the ones out there, though....).

Recently I posted a question about the price of a frozen banana, and the price seems to have gone up from 2.50 to 3.00. The price increase was from a VERY unreliable source who has never ever ever given true information ever. Ever. Will someone please clear this up??

Squinky

MickeyD
06-19-2002, 01:06 AM
Sorry Squink~ I was at Dland today and I had a frozen banana in your honor, and indeed, it cost $3.00.

HBTiggerFan
06-19-2002, 10:45 AM
I was just abotu to post this. Saw frozen bananas, thought of you, and they are indeed $3.00

Ace
06-19-2002, 11:51 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me while I fall asleep in a puddle of my own tears......

Mad Madam Mim
06-19-2002, 12:53 PM
squinky, Sweete, I't only 50 Cents... :( I'll buy you one if it will make you feel better.... :( Don't be sad :crying:

smd4
06-19-2002, 01:24 PM
ONLY 50 cents?

I'm sure that's what folks said the first time they raised the adult DL admission price from its original 1 dollar. In case you don't remember, that was 44 dollars ago.

I hope you remember this thread 5 years from now, when you're paying $14.95 for a frozen banana

Mad Madam Mim
06-19-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by smd4
ONLY 50 cents?

I'm sure that's what they said the first time they raised the adult DL admission price from it's original 1 dollar. In case you don't remember, that was 44 dollars ago.

I hope you remember this thread 5 years from now, when you're paying $14.95 for a frozen banana

it was also over 44 years ago.... LOL

and we also make more money then they did then

and the day a frozen banan is $14.95 is the day it better be rapped in blipen gold leaf!

LOL :D ;) :D

Ace
06-19-2002, 01:55 PM
the worst part about it is that it will cost $21 to beat my record and eat 7 in one visit...

cyberRoo
06-19-2002, 01:57 PM
Does this imply that all of the frozen ODV goodies are now $3?

and churros?

Mad Madam Mim
06-19-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
the worst part about it is that it will cost $21 to beat my record and eat 7 in one visit...

ahhh, i see, that does make a bit of a diffrence.... :(

smd4
06-19-2002, 02:05 PM
Seven bananas in one day, huh? Did you spend a lot of time in a seated position the next day?

Ace
06-19-2002, 02:09 PM
no, my record is six.... and they were spaced through out a 12 hour day, so it wasn't that bad.

zapppop
06-19-2002, 03:20 PM
http://members.aol.com/mrisaacmartin/squinky.jpg

lotsafuzz
06-19-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by cyberRoo
Does this imply that all of the frozen ODV goodies are now $3?

and churros?

Two weeks ago I paid $2.50 for a churro.

A churro a day keeps the Dr. away! Or at least that was my theory as I ate my way across DL. It became the routine to have one every morning for breakfast.

Ace
06-19-2002, 05:27 PM
the worst thing is the looks that you get when you eat one of those things.

tink360
06-19-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Squinky
the worst thing is the looks that you get when you eat one of those things.

Don't you know it. I remember looking up once while eating my frozen banana, to see this young Japanese tourist guy taking my picture. & don't flame me - I'm part Japanese myself so I can poke fun. It's a sad commentary when you can't enjoy your frozen banana in peace.

Not Afraid
06-20-2002, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by smd4
Seven bananas in one day, huh? Did you spend a lot of time in a seated position the next day?

I learned this in South America - Bananas Bind.:cool:

PhilMP
06-20-2002, 01:08 AM
Here's the current list of price changes:

Frozen Bananas: 3.00
Sorbets: 3.00
MM IC Sandwiches: 3.00
Nestle Crunch IC Bars: 3.00
MM Premium Bars: 3.25
Tollhouse Cookies: still 3.25
Coke/Diet/Sprite: 2.75
Hot Dogs: 4.25

And there's a bunch of others I don't remember, perhaps some other ODV buddy can fill in the rest.

Phil

P.S.: The Mickey in Believe was perfect tonight :)

Rallymonkey23
06-20-2002, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by PhilMP

Just wondering.... where were you durring Believe? I ask this cause there has been a spot we have been at the last few times we have seen Believe, and there was this one guy that caught our eye. Just wondering you may be that person.....

PhilMP
06-20-2002, 01:56 AM
Actually, I wasn't a Guest. I was working the churro cart next to city hall. :)

Phil

corrinhorn
06-20-2002, 10:45 AM
I can't find my price change sheet, but I think that you got them all,

See you tonight man...

(and I tried so hard to NEVER get a Grad Night Shift)

Polar33
06-20-2002, 10:49 AM
And there's a bunch of others I don't remember, perhaps some other ODV buddy can fill in the rest.

Ok...If I must. ;)

The price changes this round were mostly on the cold items that are sure to be good sellers this summer. The hardest hit location was ice cream as PhilMP mentioned. Other changes include:

Frozen Lemonade or Icee (regular cup): 3.50
Frozen Lemonade or Icee (sports quart): 6.50
Minute Maid Pre-cup Frozen Lemonade: 3.50

As PhilMP noted the price of bottled soda has gone up to 2.75...bottled water however remains at 2.50. All other items (churros, popcorn, cotton candy, etc.) remain at their respective prices for the time being.

Figures, I get one day off this week and it just has to wind up being the day they get the Mickey perfect. :mad: Oh well, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed tonight.

Squinky- just be glad that your goal isn't to eat a bananna from every ice cream wagon in the park...that would cost you well over $60! :eek:

PhilMP
06-20-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Polar33

Figures, I get one day off this week and it just has to wind up being the day they get the Mickey perfect. :mad: Oh well, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed tonight.

Hehe, you would've just been at the office doing counts, or doing whatever it is ICs do when we peons aren't there.

Phil

Polar33
06-21-2002, 12:46 AM
Hey now...I will always have time to catch the fireworks. The view from the office isn't the best...but it will do when I can't find a more resourceful way to view them.

Tonight's show was missing the bulk of the fanale...a few ring shells, the Mickey shells and the final comet were the only things that worked. At least the Mickey was good, but the rest was totally wierd to see.

Anyway...back on topic. That's all of ODV's price changes, for now. Other restaraunts had price changes too...again it was focused mostly on the cold items.

Ace
06-21-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Polar33
.again it was focused mostly on the cold items.

how dare they??!!