PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Restaurants [where to eat?]

rose7116
05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Okay, I am going to be making reservations (priority seating) for eating in and around DL. There will be about 9 of us for Mon and Tues, and 8 for Thurs and Fri. We'll be in California from June 23rd to the 30th, with DL/DCA Mon-Thurs. My dilema is where should we eat? I know I'm going to schedule a character breakfast for Monday morning, probably Goofy's Kitchen. I'll be scheduling for lunch at Blue Bayou for Tuesday. Other than that, I have no other ideas. Some of the posters on this board have freaked me out when it comes to leaving the park. I don't want to be locked out of DL because it reached capacity while at lunch or dinner. So, are there any other places that take priorty seating in DL and DCA? Anywho.....any advice or tips would be very appreciated.

Brandy

charpaul
05-18-2007, 08:53 AM
Unless there is some event that I am unaware of - the dates you list at the end of June do not sound like capacity days to me. There will be Summer Crowds - but not to capacity like the 4th of July usually is.

You should have NO problem leaving the park to dine or go back to you hotel during the day.

In DL - priority seating can also be obtained for Cafe Orleans in NOS
At DCA - Trattoria also has priority seating.

Though the parks may be crowded with summer visitors - I am sure that there will still be many places and opportunities to eat IN the park and around the resort if you decide to do that.
Check out the resturant guide here on this site to get more information.

Malcon10t
05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
I don't want to be locked out of DL because it reached capacity while at lunch or dinner. So, are there any other places that take priorty seating in DL and DCA? Anywho.....any advice or tips would be very appreciated.

BrandyIt should not be an issue. That week should not be a capacity week. BUT, even if it did close, what would usually happen in this time frame, the park would capacity close at maybe 2pm, but would reopen after the parade (4 or so) as everyone leaves. The only real days you have to plan for closures would be NYE and July 4th. Those, just don't leave. Otherwise, any closures are usually brief and only affect DL, so go to DCA for a couple hours and you should be ok.

rose7116
05-18-2007, 09:49 AM
Awesome! My mind is a little more at ease. That opens up the dining options quite a bit.