PDA

View Full Version : I just ordered a brick... help!

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Can anyone tell me where this might be located at? C60145

Thanks

Chadsgal
05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
I was thinking about doing this too. Maybe if I order mine right now ours would be next to each other!! How cool would that be!

Malcon10t
05-18-2007, 09:11 AM

Thanks
In the esplanade between DCA and Disneyland. (Sorry, couldn't stop myself...)

Bytebear
05-18-2007, 09:45 AM

Thanks

You could have been a little more specific. It's between C60144 and C60146.

deemouse
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
HI,
It is in section 60, closer to DL than DCA and closer to the security check in side. It is brick number 145. They are marked clearly. I'm not sure how many bricks are in each area, but I believe that your number will be toward
the bottom half of the area. The areas start the individual numbering from the DL side going down toward the DCA side of each area. We found our son & daughter-in-laws last week in the dark & it wasn't too hard to find! If you ordered one with a brass 50th medallion, they are easier to find because they put all of the 50th ones together in an area & they have 'shiny' spots! It does take about 5-6 months before the brick is installed. We ordered our son & d-i-l's at the beginning of June & it was installed the week before Thanksgiving! It also took 10 weeks to get the small replica that we also ordered. I hope this helps!

hefferdude
05-18-2007, 10:46 AM
I ordered 2 ( with the acrylic reps ) as family Xmas gifts on around Dec 5 2006. Received the acrylics, a certificate, a map of their location and that they would be installed around May 5. Was just there yesterday - 5/17/2007 and nothing is in yet. Waiting ever patiently......:(

samkj
05-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I just found this map. http://www.mkbmemorial.com/brick/map.jpg

Hope that helps

avalosn
05-18-2007, 12:06 PM
They should have given you some sort of little map to help you out. I know I got one with the certificate they sent me, but that was about four years ago......:confused:

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 02:52 PM
HI,
It is in section 60, closer to DL than DCA and closer to the security check in side. It is brick number 145. They are marked clearly. I'm not sure how many bricks are in each area, but I believe that your number will be toward
the bottom half of the area. The areas start the individual numbering from the DL side going down toward the DCA side of each area. We found our son & daughter-in-laws last week in the dark & it wasn't too hard to find! If you ordered one with a brass 50th medallion, they are easier to find because they put all of the 50th ones together in an area & they have 'shiny' spots! It does take about 5-6 months before the brick is installed. We ordered our son & d-i-l's at the beginning of June & it was installed the week before Thanksgiving! It also took 10 weeks to get the small replica that we also ordered. I hope this helps!

Thank you Deemouse. You were very helpful!!:)

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 02:53 PM

Very funny!:rolleyes:

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 02:54 PM
You could have been a little more specific. It's between C60144 and C60146.

HA! HA! HA!:rolleyes:

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I was thinking about doing this too. Maybe if I order mine right now ours would be next to each other!! How cool would that be!

Very, very cool! :) :D

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 03:01 PM
I ordered 2 ( with the acrylic reps ) as family Xmas gifts on around Dec 5 2006. Received the acrylics, a certificate, a map of their location and that they would be installed around May 5. Was just there yesterday - 5/17/2007 and nothing is in yet. Waiting ever patiently......:(

Yeah, I was told it would be ready in Nov. But our trip is in Oct. Oh well, we will be going back in May 08 anyway.

I joked with the lady who took my order. I told her I would be taking a before and after picture. It totally cracked her up!!

I also got the new Dreams medallion on it. I'm excited!!

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 03:03 PM
They should have given you some sort of little map to help you out. I know I got one with the certificate they sent me, but that was about four years ago......:confused:

She said that all that info is in the packet being sent out. I should receive it in 4-6 weeks!!!! WOW!! That's why I was wondering if one of you wonderful Padders might know.

SANDYMARIE
05-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I just found this map. http://www.mkbmemorial.com/brick/map.jpg

Hope that helps

Oh! Thank you! I can see my section. It's on the Disneyland side. I'm very happy!!!:D