PDA

View Full Version : Updated Menu for Minnie's Breakfast

minniemom
05-17-2007, 05:37 PM
I did a search for an updated menu for Minnie's breakfast. The only thing I could find here was still the menu for when the Plaza Inn had the Princess Breakfast. Does anyone know if there is the yummy Bannana Foster French Toast. The same one you can find at Chip and Dales and Lilo and Stitch. I know it is silly, but the french toast is the deciding factor of whether or not we try the Plaza Inn or not.

Malcon10t
05-17-2007, 05:59 PM
I did a search for an updated menu for Minnie's breakfast. The only thing I could find here was still the menu for when the Plaza Inn had the Princess Breakfast. Does anyone know if there is the yummy Bannana Foster French Toast. The same one you can find at Chip and Dales and Lilo and Stitch. I know it is silly, but the french toast is the deciding factor of whether or not we try the Plaza Inn or not.The menu I see shows the menu for Minnie and Friends. It just says "French Toast".

DizneyMommy
05-20-2007, 04:47 PM
I was there last weekend and it was just plain waffles and french toast.

minniemom
05-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info. I think we are going to try it anyways. Although it might kill me not to have the yummy french toast while we are there!

Burnt Toast
05-20-2007, 09:52 PM
You can get banana stuffed french toast at Storyteller's Cafe for breakfast.

Sorta not the same as Tonga Toast, but close enough and it's really good.

jeffthechef
05-21-2007, 11:26 AM
The buffet for the Lilo & Stitch breakfast is actually descent. I never experienced bad food there. The waffles and french toast were constantly being replenished. Is this the same as Minnie's breakfast?