PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry days?

vbecky
05-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Hi I will be in DL the 24-29of June staying on site so I do get EE on days that they offer it Was wondering in general though if I didn't want to do EE everyday offered any suggestions for that time of year and past experience what day/days you would pick. Thanks:) :cool:

hlbtimes2
05-17-2007, 08:25 PM
I recomend doing EE early in the trip. It doesnt really make a lot of difference what day it is. As you get further in to your trip, you'll be tired. It will be more difficult to get everyone up and moving early enough to do EE. Especially after you've been at the park late at night watching fireworks or F!. We did do EE near the end of our trip recently. It was either get there at 7 after a late night, or get there at 8 on the day after a day out of the park. Since we knew we would get a good nights sleep, and it wasnt as early, we planned for that.

Pinocchio
06-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm going to Disneyland next week, and I have one day of early entry, but I've never used them before. How can I make sure that they let me in early and not hav to wait in the lines? Do I just have to get there early? My tickets say that there is a calendar for early entry days on the Disneyland website, but I can't find it. Could anyone give me a URL for it? Thank you!

Malcon10t
06-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm going to Disneyland next week, and I have one day of early entry, but I've never used them before. How can I make sure that they let me in early and not hav to wait in the lines? Do I just have to get there early? My tickets say that there is a calendar for early entry days on the Disneyland website, but I can't find it. Could anyone give me a URL for it? Thank you!
Early Entry is on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat. You have an hour early access to many of the rides in Fantasyland (not all open early) and Buzz and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland. If the park opens at 8, EE is at 7 (if park opens at 9, EE is at 8). Get to the turnstiles about 20 mins early and look for the EE turnstile.

StitchesGlitch
06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
If you stay in a disney hotel for one night- can you get EE the next day (provided it is EE day) -even if you are checking out that same day?

Malcon10t
06-03-2007, 09:16 PM
If you stay in a disney hotel for one night- can you get EE the next day (provided it is EE day) -even if you are checking out that same day?Yes.

kewlyloch
06-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Are the fastpass machines functioning during early entry as well? I want to know if I will be able to start collecting them during early entry or if I have to wait until the park opens to start.

Malcon10t
06-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Are the fastpass machines functioning during early entry as well? I want to know if I will be able to start collecting them during early entry or if I have to wait until the park opens to start.The only ones you would have access to prior to the park opening would be Space Mountain and Autopia. And no, the FP machines don't turn on til park opening.

lizzydq
06-17-2007, 05:58 AM
Can someone explain early entry to me? This is the first time I am hearing of it. I feel like I'm so clueless!

stan4d_steph
06-17-2007, 06:38 AM
Can someone explain early entry to me? This is the first time I am hearing of it. I feel like I'm so clueless!I've merged your thread with a previous one.

In addition, information about Early Entry is listed on MousePlanet's Disneyland Park Guide (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=AA0000) under "Park Hours".

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 02:55 PM
Ok, I still have a few questions. Does anyone who buys a 3 day park hopper get early entry? (we're not staying at a DL hotel).
What if some of us have tickets and others have APs?
Also, has Nemo been open for EE?

Leap for Joy
06-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Ok, I still have a few questions. Does anyone who buys a 3 day park hopper get early entry? (we're not staying at a DL hotel).
What if some of us have tickets and others have APs?
Also, has Nemo been open for EE?

Yes, those with 3 day parkhoppers will have one day of early entry.
Those with APs will not.
So far, yes, Nemo has been open for EE.

I have an AP and when I go with others who have parkhoppers I just take time over breakfast while they are in EE. I go often enough that I don't mind missing a few rides.

Mickeygirlforever
06-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Ok, thanks. We're just trying to figure out how we're going to get on Nemo because my family doesn't want to wait.
Thanks!