PDA

View Full Version : Spring AP newsletter online

olegc
05-16-2007, 12:03 PM
The Bacxkstage Pass Spring Edition, the Annual Passholder newsletter, is now available online at the Disneyland AP website...

vicbella2
05-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Will check out the newsletter now.

Darkbeer
05-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Both Lisa and my printed Newsletters were in the mailbox when got home this evening.

Andrew
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Both Lisa and my printed Newsletters were in the mailbox when got home this evening.
Lisa was in your mailbox?

vickieluvsmickey
05-16-2007, 05:21 PM

Luuckyyy!! :p

For some reason mine always comes late. :confused: I'll probably receive mine sometime in June or July! I always have to read it online to get the latest info. If I wait until it comes in the mail, all the offers will have expired.

~Vickie

olegc
05-17-2007, 08:41 AM
i think this is the most tardy publication of the newsletter I have seen in a long time. My guess is they wanted to shore up all of the Sub and Pirate event info prior to publication - but calling this a "spring" newsletter when we are on the cusp of Summer starting (Memorial Day) is a big marketing gaff in my opinion. Might as well have created a Spring/Summer newsletter, released it after the premiere, etc. However, my guess is now we will get a Summer newsletter in August or September that will talk about the opening of Pirate's Lair - when it has already been opened for so long...

I guess what I am looking for is the DLR BP newsletter to either have stuff in it promoting further down the road, or simply publish on a regular schedule and include stuff that is already available in 20 different places on the web (either official or unofficial). The interviews in this newsletter are pretty unique even though they don't shed any new light on anything.