PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks viewing outside the park

Eldeeaych
05-16-2007, 07:15 AM
We're taking our grandson to Disneyland for his 5th birthday. We will be arriving in Anaheim, staying at the BWPPI, on the afternoon of Sept. 3, Labor Day, so we will be in the parks on the 4th, 5th and 6th. I've noticed on the DL calendar that they will be open until 11:00 on the 3rd but only until 8:00 the rest of the week. Soooo.... if they have fireworks on the 3rd, is there a good place outside the park to see them? I doubt they will have them during the rest of the week. Won't be the end of the world if we can't see them but would be a fun way to start the week. Thanks!

bloodnswash
05-16-2007, 07:25 AM
I don't know where a good location to watch is, but I do know that once summer and the holiday season are over, and the park closes at 8:00 again, there are no fireworks Monday through Thursday.

Bytebear
05-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Try the Mickey and Friends parking lot, top (Minnie) level.

mistofviolets
05-16-2007, 11:40 AM
This is the one right across the street on harbor, right?

You should be able to get a view of the fireworks from the hotel. We stayed at Park Vue (next door) and my kids liked watching from the pool. There was a viewing deck on the second floor. I heard that park place has a viewing area from the pool, as well. Its not the same as inside the gates...but there are no crowds and you don't have to try and get through the one way traffic in the park ;)

avalosn
05-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Try the Mickey and Friends parking lot, top (Minnie) level.

That's a good spot!:)