PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Fast Pass?

Tony P
05-15-2007, 07:50 PM
Last year we booked our trip through AAA & they had a exclusive unlimited fast pass but I heard they were no longer offering this. My question is, does any travel company offer this fast pass in their packages?

Thanks,
Tony

Malcon10t
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Last year we booked our trip through AAA & they had a exclusive unlimited fast pass but I heard they were no longer offering this. My question is, does any travel company offer this fast pass in their packages?

Thanks,
Tony
No, AAA was the only one who did, and they no longer ave it.

HeffaLumpBump
06-08-2007, 05:06 PM
What an enjoyable feature. My family used this last summer (7/2006) Sorry to hear it is gone. Anyone know when they exactly did away with this? We are currently planning our WDW trip for the first time and won't use AAA if they don't offer this.

Thanks

Malcon10t
06-08-2007, 05:13 PM
What an enjoyable feature. My family used this last summer (7/2006) Sorry to hear it is gone. Anyone know when they exactly did away with this? We are currently planning our WDW trip for the first time and won't use AAA if they don't offer this.

ThanksDream Fastpasses took its place. Did they offer this at WDW? I thought this was a DLR perk.

HeffaLumpBump
06-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Never been to WDW. I really don't know. From what I have read, you have to "win" the dreampasses? Maybe they will come back after this "dream" year is over.

Clotho
06-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I understood that the reason why THIS was the year that AAA no longer offered it is *because* they wanted to offer it as part of YOAMD. That sounds about right.

Maybe in 2008 or 2009 we will see the AAA benefit return...

The old man
06-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't believe that "dream" fastpasses--a fast pass you win in a contest which most guests don't even know is going on, replaced a perk that was offered by AAA.

Malcon10t
06-09-2007, 07:06 AM
I don't believe that "dream" fastpasses--a fast pass you win in a contest which most guests don't even know is going on, replaced a perk that was offered by AAA.Thats what AAA told me last year before the promotion started. I only have their information to go by.