PDA

View Full Version : A (somewhat) stupid question...

CaliforniaCrazy
06-17-2002, 12:58 PM
I know this will sound kinda lame, but does anyone know how long a person can wait until they can renew their annual pass? My AP ended last friday, and I was wondering if there is a time limit (if any) to get it renewed? :confused:

MickeyD
06-17-2002, 02:05 PM
Do you mean like a minimum or a maximum time limit? I don't think so. Since it's already expired, you probably can't get the renewal discount, you probably just basically get a new pass. I think this is what you're asking...:confused:

Ghoulish Delight
06-17-2002, 02:11 PM
I don't know if there is a time limit, but I know this...last time we renewed, it was after the expiration date (about a week). The person at the ticket window gave us a choice. Either renew at full price with the expiration date of the day we were renewing, or renew with the discount, but the expiration date would remain the same (i.e., we'd technically loose the week we waited). Did that make sense?

Ace
06-17-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
I don't know if there is a time limit, but I know this...last time we renewed, it was after the expiration date (about a week). The person at the ticket window gave us a choice. Either renew at full price with the expiration date of the day we were renewing, or renew with the discount, but the expiration date would remain the same (i.e., we'd technically loose the week we waited). Did that make sense?

If you mean they offered you the discount provided that the pass would expire a year after the last pass expired, then yes. How much is the discount?

Ghoulish Delight
06-17-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Squinky

If you mean they offered you the discount provided that the pass would expire a year after the last pass expired, then yes. How much is the discount? This year, the discount is $20. Last year it was $10. Of course, they raised the prices $20 since last year, so this year's "discounted" price is last year's regular price.

Disney Nick
06-17-2002, 02:23 PM
You should note that GD is talking only about Premium AP when quoting prices/discounts.

CaliforniaCrazy
06-17-2002, 02:39 PM
I have a premium AP, so I think I might just pay the full price for the day I renew my card. Thanks to all of you for helping. :cool: