PDA

View Full Version : Character breakfast [with] Chip & Dale

jagz96
05-13-2007, 08:59 AM
I was wondering if anyone has been to chip and dale breakfast. What other characters do they have. We have been to Goofys and Lilo and Stitch and just wondering how this compares to them. Thanks for the info.

rmarino74
05-13-2007, 09:36 AM
We always stay at the GCH and go there on the mornings we eat a full breakfast instead of just a Jamba Juice. The food is good and if you have little ones, such as we do, the buffet is free for them. It makes it nice to be able to go ahead and order something from the menu for us adults, and while waiting for our food, we can go right up to the buffet and feed the children immediately.

As for characters, I have seen...Brother Bear, Miko, and the obvious Chip and Dale. In my opinion, the characters seem to be more of the "woodland animal" characters to follow with the theme of the resort.

minniemom
05-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Chip and Dale breakfast is our favorite. I think the service is wonderful. Storytellers Cafe was also the first to have he yummy french toast!!!

bloodnswash
05-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I have seen Pluto at the Chip and Dale character breakfast.

mariezp
05-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Last year we saw Chip, Dale, Koda, Kenai, and Raffiki. They interacted very well with the children at each table. They also played music and danced around the room following the ranger. Not as many characters as some of the other meals might offer but I did enjoy the fact that it was not quite as chaotic as say... Goofy's Kitchen. I also have to say that the banana french toast was wonderful. So much so that we will probably be going back again this year!

bloodnswash
05-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh yeah, saw Miko the other day. We have also seen Koda.

yenko427
05-13-2007, 03:28 PM
We were there yesterday, just got back from DL today.
The food is excellent but not as big of a selection as Goofy's. We had Koda, Kenai, Miko, Turk, Chip and Dale. A woman that was dressed in khaki's was there but she was only out on the floor for five minutes out of the hour and a half we were there. The character interaction was okay, not nearly as good as when we went to Goofy's. At one point only one character was out on the floor for a 20 min. time frame. I am glad we went to try it out but we will most likely go back to Goofy's or try one of the others.

jrad32
06-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know the phone number for reservations?

dawnid
06-19-2007, 01:30 PM
1-714-781-dine

stan4d_steph
06-19-2007, 01:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone has been to chip and dale breakfast. What other characters do they have. We have been to Goofys and Lilo and Stitch and just wondering how this compares to them. Thanks for the info.I would suggest doing a search in this forum on "character breakfast" to find other threads with your same question.

Also, you might want to check out the MousePlanet User Reviews. Here's a link to the page on character dining (http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/find.cgi?product-category=Disneyland%20Resort%20%2F%20Restaurants%2 0%2F%20Character%20dining).