PDA

View Full Version : DLRR operation again? [June]

mojo72
05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
I know it is scheduled to be non op the week of June 4-8, supposedly due to heavy equipment operation for Nemo, but since Nemo will be doing it's AP specials and press days that week, could the DLRR be running again?

Darkbeer
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I doubt it, there is a lot of work to be done in a short period of time, so I don't think they will open early. The closure has NOTHING to do with Finding Nemo and construction. They are working on the Trestle that goes through Critter Country and replacing segments in track in the same area.

And then on June 10th and 11th, the Tomorrowland Station won't be operating due to the Press Events, also Innoventions and Autopia will also be closed for those two days (Innoventions closes June 9th), Autopia might open Monday afternoon. Also don't expect the Jedi Training Academy to be offered and that the Tomorrowland Terrace will be closed. Access to Space Mountain will only be thru the Main Tomorrowland Entrance, and that the back path behind the Matterhorn will be blocked to provide some "privacy" to the Press events.

The Sub Area will be reserved for Press and Celebrities on Sunday afternoon, a Press Party will be held Sunday night (the time the Press will get to ride, along with being wined and dined). The actual Grand Opening Press Event is at 10 AM Monday morning.

mojo72
05-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks darkbeer, I guess i will just have to keep my fingures crossed.