PDA

View Full Version : Soarin' Over California Music

wabby1
05-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know if the music from Soarin' available on cd?

Osky
05-11-2007, 11:52 AM
It's actually on quite a few CDs sold at the resort...

vickieluvsmickey
05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
I have a 2-disc set that includes the Soarin' music. I bought it during the 50th anniversary. The album is titled Happiest Homecoming On Earth, The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort.

It's dark blue and has the popular scene of the 50th castle with the characters in front and the 50 Mickey ears logo.

I bought mine at the World of Disney store in DTD, but I also saw it for sale in the park. I'm not sure if it's still available. You could try calling DelivEARS (800-362-4533, I think) to find out.

JeffG
05-11-2007, 04:37 PM
The music from "Soarin' Over California" (which was composed by the late, great film composer Jerry Goldsmith) is on the "California Adventure" CD that was released shortly after the park opened as well as on the most recent editions of the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World "Official Album" releases that are sold at the parks.

None of the albums that contain the music are readily available in normal music stores, though. You have to purchase them at the parks, via the DL or WDW mail order service, or through one of the various online re-sellers.

-Jeff

jenpace
05-11-2007, 07:40 PM
I sent you a PM.

Jen