PDA

View Full Version : Best advice on seeing princesses?

renodlandlover
05-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Hi, all! We're headed to DL soon and I'm a little concerned about how to best see some princesses for my DD, age 8. I mistakenly didn't make PS reservations at Ariel's Grotto, and now there are none to be had. :crying: Are there other character dining experiences with a high percentage of Princesses? Other advice about how to get some photos and autographs?

I'm pretty new to mouseplanet and love reading all the tips and suggestions on these boards! Thanks for the help.:D

The Real Cinderella
05-10-2007, 06:17 AM
The Princess Fantasy Faire will be your best bet. Do a search for it and you will find all sorts of information. There was just a thread about this a few days ago. I'm not sure about character dining experience, that is a question best left to the other experts ....

Welcome to the board!

Lori60
05-10-2007, 06:34 AM
The best character meal to see princesses is the breakfast in Norway (Epcot). You can get there early while it is still cool. ( if going in the summer) . Another option in Epcot is going around to the various countries if you are patient. At about 1 p.m. they begin to show up in 20 min. sets. If you get to a country and don't see a princess then ask a cast member in that country if they are there that day and when they may be back out and where to stand and wait.
China - Mulan ( usually in the back in the pavillion)
Germany - Snow White
America - usually get an assortment of "fur" characters
Morocco - Jamine/prince and Genie
France - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Belle and Beast, sometimes Cinderella.
in France look out by the water for Aurora and Belle and Beast.
sometime the will put Cinderella and Aurora over in the courtyard off
to the right of the perfume store. It is hidden and many people miss
seeing them there.
Always ask a cast member in each country if you don't see the princesses. They can tell you what is happening that day. They all leave they countries by 5 p.m.

Lori60
05-10-2007, 06:37 AM
My bad, I didn't see that you were going to DL. I need new glasses.
Sorry........ But hey if you go to DW I can help:)

Lori60
05-10-2007, 06:46 AM
My bad, I didn't see that you were going to DL. I need new glasses.
Sorry........ But hey if you go to DW I can help:)

ChipmunkStar
05-10-2007, 07:04 AM
I sent you two PMs regarding this a few days ago.

You're welcome.

MermaidHair
05-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Don't give up on the Ariel's Grotto meal. My sister and her family were at DLR in March and they were not able to get PSs for the Princess meal before they went either. They did stop in on their day in DCA and were able to get seated without any problem. Never hurts to ask.

Have a great trip.

renodlandlover
05-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Thanks so much for all the helpful tips and pointers! The PM was great! A lot of details and that is quite a relief.

-and, hopefully, we'll be going to WDW next year, and I can use that info then.