PDA

View Full Version : Talk to Stitch Gone?

DisneyWaldo
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
While at the DLR on Monday (5/7) I was told by a CM that Talking to Stitch was going to leave inovention. When I went back on Tuesday for one last visit it seemed to be closed :crying: So I pose two question: 1) can anyone confirm this? and 2) What were some memorable moments you've had with Stitch?

mommy-san
05-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Man, Stitch in innoventions was a highlight of our trip!

My favorite moment with Stitch was just watching how he scrambled across the screen to talk to different members of the family and how he climbed the tree to talk to us parents. He also told my daughter his favorite food was earwax- and then demonstrated by pulling a big gooby out of his ear and eating it. Awwww, good times!

Tisha
05-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Aww that sounds cute and I had no idea it even existed! And I go all the time!

DisneyFanKat
05-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Awww...I'd be sad if it was gone! I love Stitch :)

I've only talked to him twice....both times with a friend named Jeanne ("Genie") - and Stitch started singing "Jeanie with the light brown hair" and then the them from "I dream of Jeannie." We asked what he likes to do there in Hawaii and he said "just hang out....and scratch my butt" (which of course he proceeded to do).

shna
05-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Awww -- I didn't even know Stitch was there. I love Stitch!

Now I'm sad. :crying:

smanrick51
05-10-2007, 07:42 AM
Last time I was there he commented on the fact that I was bald... like Britney Spears!!! I think I had tears in my eyes...

Lekta
05-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Wow, this sounds great!!! I hope it is still there for my trip, my wife and I love Stitch! Wonder why they would get rid of something before the Summer season.

mommy-san
05-10-2007, 11:46 AM
The hours Stitch was available were very limited, and it was always very busy. Maybe there are very few cast members who could actually 'play' the part.

Clotho
05-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Stitch was absolutely one of my favorite things from our last trip! Better than turtle talk--no "dude's" and it's one-on-one interaction rather than a room.

I was guessing it was a testing thing...to see if it would be viable. Trying to get families through there must've been hard--everyone wants all the time they can get, and only one family can be in at a time. Not exactly a high-volume attraction. I feared it wouldn't last.

I love Stitch!

tomoyo
05-10-2007, 12:49 PM
Noooo!!! There goes my unique gift. :crying: Stitch is annoying but my best friend loves the little alien. I was going to ask him to say hello to her and record it for her.

houseofmouse
05-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Has anyone actually called Disneyland to find out whether or not he is gone? I know he was very popular and I would be surprised if he was gone. Some one maybe me should call and find out. He was there in March. :)