PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat 2007 info posted [merged]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

azlaura
03-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Hey has anyone heard anything about this year's party?
TIA,
Laura

just beatla33
03-19-2007, 01:25 PM
yeah its going ot be in october and its in DCA

samsma
03-19-2007, 02:21 PM
If I had any USEFULL information, I would give it to you to make up for the last post! SORRY I can't help.

mckygirl99
03-19-2007, 02:24 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I seem to remember buying the tickets either in April or May of last year. We should be hearing something real soon!

funatdisney
03-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Is there going to a "Not so Scary Halloween Party" this year at DCA? I seem to remember tickets going on sale in February.

Andrew
03-23-2007, 01:10 PM
It hasn't been announced yet for this year.

funatdisney
03-23-2007, 01:14 PM
I have noticed that the Florida dates are posted in the update. Do you think they not hold this event? I sure hope not. I really liked going the last two years. Last year I was able to go to both the WDW and DCA events. It would be nice to see DCA's event improve (hopefully) each year.

funatdisney
03-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the added posting on the 19th. That answered my inquiry. You all have a good day. Got to go and watch a Disney movie with my 9 year. :)

StitchesGlitch
03-30-2007, 03:57 PM
I am going at this time of year - what are the hours of the resort like? Also, can you buy the halloween tickets (when they go on sale) on the website and pick them up at will call? (I live outside the US)

I heart Disney
04-01-2007, 06:41 AM
I am trying to plan a trip to DLR in Oct. I Definately want to go to Mickey's Halloween Treat again. I can't find the dates yet on the official website. Has anyone heard when it will be this year.

funatdisney
04-01-2007, 08:33 AM
I had asked a couple of weeks ago (here on this board) if there was going to be a Halloween event this year. I got a reply that stating that there will be an event, but dates were not announced yet. I plan to keep checking the Disneyland AP site quite often and I'm sure it will be on the updates on Mouseplanet.

Malcon10t
04-01-2007, 08:40 AM
I am trying to plan a trip to DLR in Oct. I Definately want to go to Mickey's Halloween Treat again. I can't find the dates yet on the official website. Has anyone heard when it will be this year.
Keep checking the AP site. They have it there about 2 weeks prior to tickets going on sale.

AVP
04-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Remember that there is a huge difference between the way people prepare for trips to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. The majority of Disneyland visitors live within driving distance of the resort, and their stays are well under a week. The average WDW guest flies to Orlando, and stays a week or more in the area. The WDW guest plans their trip months, sometimes years in advance, a great number of Disneyland visitors plan their trip less than a month in advance.

For those reasons and more, WDW releases their event dates well in advance, because they know a larger percentage of their guests are actually booking full vacations to coincide with one event or another. Disneyland has less capacity for their special events and a local clientelle that will buy tickets no matter when the event is announced, so they have less incentive to release event dates early.

AVP

cillydznygirl
04-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I will also be traveling to DLR this time of year. I am dying to know what the crowds will be like and any other details (like park hours and party info). Thanks in advance for any information.

disneychelle
04-08-2007, 12:48 PM
I spoke to Disney guest relations this week an they stated that the tickets will be going on sale middle of next month BUT she stated it was a ap holder event only this year and I truly hope she was mis-informed as that it the main reason we are going to Disneyland in October!!!!!:confused:

Malcon10t
04-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I spoke to Disney guest relations this week an they stated that the tickets will be going on sale middle of next month BUT she stated it was a ap holder event only this year and I truly hope she was mis-informed as that it the main reason we are going to Disneyland in October!!!!!:confused:They release the tickets to AP holders first, then I think late June release the remainder of tickets to non-APers.

jefhar
04-09-2007, 12:18 PM
Does anyone have any insider information as to when the Halloween Treat will be this year??

Malcon10t
04-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Does anyone have any insider information as to when the Halloween Treat will be this year??During the last weeks of September and each week of October??

TTFN92
05-02-2007, 07:32 AM
My BIL & SIL are trying to plan a trip to go to this but we can't find the info on it yet. When does it usually start?

Leofoenget
05-02-2007, 07:45 AM
My BIL & SIL are trying to plan a trip to go to this but we can't find the info on it yet. When does it usually start?

What is it??

yellowrosedtxn
05-02-2007, 08:07 AM
I can answer this one!!! YEAH ME! hahaha

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. (It took me a minute, but I figured it out.)

bloodnswash
05-02-2007, 08:17 AM

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. (It took me a minute, but I figured it out.)

LOL, good one! Cuz I saw that and was like, "WHAT?"

I haven't seen any info on this yet.

BWthespian
05-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Its actually called Mickey's Halloween Treat.

olegc
05-03-2007, 11:34 AM

as BWthespian pointed out - the Disneyland (well, DCA) version is Mickey's Halloween Treat. The No So Scary is exclusive to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

TTFN92
05-04-2007, 07:16 AM
as BWthespian pointed out - the Disneyland (well, DCA) version is Mickey's Halloween Treat. The No So Scary is exclusive to Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.

Sorry, my bad. I've been over at the WDW board for the last 8 or 9 mo. so I guess I'm used to that. I guess the bottom line is that it is for AP holders, tickets go on sale sometime this month, and it starts the end of Sept. Is that all we know about it so far?