PDA

View Full Version : Club BUZZ

tommorwlandfan
06-16-2002, 07:14 PM
Now that there is a Club Buzz, does that mean Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is coming? I home not.

Disney Nick
06-16-2002, 07:34 PM
First off, proof-read yourself before you post. Like has been stated many times, there are no plans to do anything major to Tomorrowland yet, and it's unlikely anything will be planned to open before 2005.

Uncle Dick
06-16-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by tommorwlandfan
Now that there is a Club Buzz, does that mean Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin is coming?
No. Club Buzz is all about the awful "Calling All Space Scouts" show and has nothing to do with the rumored attraction.

Rallymonkey23
06-16-2002, 11:51 PM
Don't forget that Barrage is playing there for awhile now.....

justagrrl
06-17-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick

No. Club Buzz is all about the awful "Calling All Space Scouts" show and has nothing to do with the rumored attraction.

Unless you're a little kid - in that case it's all about the Wonderful - have to see it over and over again Buzz Lightyear show.

My 3 year old, noticed not to long ago, that there was a different Starla! That's how much he likes it.

So, maybe it's just not a show for non-buzz lightyear fans that are grown-ups.

I like Buzz....the show is okay. I really like the joy my ds gets out of it so I think the show is a hit.

Uncle Dick
06-17-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by justagrrl
So, maybe it's just not a show for non-buzz lightyear fans that are grown-ups.
I like Buzz Lightyear. Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are awesome films. I hate the Club Buzz show.

MonorailMan
06-17-2002, 07:37 PM
The Live-Action show just seems so "Un-Buzz"

stinkerbell
06-17-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
The Live-Action show just seems so "Un-Buzz"

Oh my gosh! That's almost exactly what my daughter said! :D And I have to agree!