PDA

View Full Version : Question about Annual Passes [early entry]

Warrenbob
05-08-2007, 04:51 PM
I am looking to buy for the first time annual passes for my family. A question I have is: With a annual pass does it also give you early entry into the park like a 3 day park hopper? Just need to see if any of you can answer this question for me. Thanks.
Richard.

Leap for Joy
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
No, you don't get early entry with the annual pass. You can access early entry if you stay onsite though.

What many people do is buy a parkhopper ticket and use the Early Entry day, then upgrade the parkhopper to an annual pass at the end of the trip. This works as long as the AP you want to buy is more expensive than the parkhopper ticket.

Cat H
05-09-2007, 09:17 AM
If you stay at one of the resort hotels you get early entry even if you are an AP holder. Just show the cast member at the entrance gate the white charge slip they give at the time of check in. Hope that helps.

timb77
06-10-2007, 10:25 AM
First post...

This site rocks! Thanks for all the help/info!

I know that if you buy a 3 day fast pass you get one day of early entry.

Do you get one if you buy an annual pass?

I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

Malcon10t
06-10-2007, 10:43 AM
First post...

thanks :)APs only get early entry when they stay at one of the 3 resort hotels.

timb77
06-10-2007, 11:01 AM
"APs only get early entry when they stay at one of the 3 resort hotels.

Thanks so much!

Leap for Joy
06-10-2007, 11:16 AM
If you're buying a new annual pass, you can start with a parkhopper, use the early entry day, then upgrade the parkhopper to an annual pass.

coronado_g
06-10-2007, 06:16 PM
First post...

Fast Passes aren't for sale anywhere.

Chadsgal
06-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I thought about buying passports & then upgrading to use the EE. But we really want a AP w/ stroler added to it. What to do, What to do?

Everett Buzz
06-11-2007, 12:40 AM
I thought about buying passports & then upgrading to use the EE. But we really want a AP w/ stroler added to it. What to do, What to do?

Easy one :) get a Disney Visa Card. then buy the Passports and you get the Stroller free for just having the CC. then upgrade the Passports to AP's :D

Leap for Joy
06-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Easy one :) get a Disney Visa Card. then buy the Passports and you get the Stroller free for just having the CC. then upgrade the Passports to AP's :D

Good idea!

Koala Gurl
06-11-2007, 07:42 AM
What days are EE?

Malcon10t
06-11-2007, 09:17 AM
What days are EE?Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat

renodlandlover
08-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Rats. Pays to do more research before buying. I was so excited about buying a Deluxe AP, for an October trip, and bought 2 (of 4) the other night. Now I realize from reading more that we won't get EE (we could use it on a Saturday).

So, the remaining question is, if I buy 2 3-day PH to get a Sat early entry, will all four of us be able to get in early? (The 2 AP's will be for me and hubby, the 2 3-days for the 2 kids) :confused: I'm a dolt, and just hoping ......

VickiC
08-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Fast Passes aren't for sale anywhere.

Guess noone told that to the :confused: guy who tried to sell me Space Mountain Fast Passes the other night while we were in line for Nemo.

Malcon10t
08-31-2007, 09:03 PM
So, the remaining question is, if I buy 2 3-day PH to get a Sat early entry, will all four of us be able to get in early? (The 2 AP's will be for me and hubby, the 2 3-days for the 2 kids) :confused: I'm a dolt, and just hoping ......No, only the 2-3day passes will be allowed in. If you are staying at the Paradise Pier, Disneyland Hotel, or the Grand Californian you can get EE.

emmah
08-31-2007, 10:02 PM
Guess noone told that to the :confused: guy who tried to sell me Space Mountain Fast Passes the other night while we were in line for Nemo.

you're kidding! man, that is low!!! and probably illegal!

Leofoenget
09-01-2007, 11:45 AM
First post...

I think you mean 3 day ParkHopper, not fastpass. You can't buy a fastpass.