PDA

View Full Version : Napa Rose Spring Menu

RedwoodMaiTai
05-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can find the spring menu for Napa Rose?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!:)

Mr.Abominable
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
I am not sure where to find the actual menu but we ate there last weekend and it was excellent, as always. There was a great Ahi(tuna) dish and the white bean soup with duck confit was great as well. They still had the famous wild mushroom bisque as well. :)

Andrew
05-08-2007, 11:19 AM
MousePad member cstephens usually has the Napa Rose menus on her Web site, but I guess she hasn't updated lately.

A resort-wide price increase means it's time to update the menu information on the MousePlanet Web site, and we're looking for a few readers to help out. If you are available on Sunday, May 20 and would like to participate in a major update of the menu information, please e-mail Tony Phoenix at this link (http://www.mouseplanet.com/email.php?type=w&w=tp). The project should take just a few hours, and lunch will be provided at the Disneyland Resort.

cstephens
05-08-2007, 08:20 PM
MousePad member cstephens usually has the Napa Rose menus on her Web site, but I guess she hasn't updated lately.

I have the menu at home on my desk, but I haven't had a chance to put it on the site yet...