PDA

View Full Version : Choir Trip on the day of Pirates 3 Premiere

disneylandgirl132
05-08-2007, 06:34 AM
My daughter's choir is going the day of the Pirates premier (May 19) ! Help! they actually want to get on the rides so they won't be standing to watch the stars (they actually at 4 pm). I heard Splash Mtn was opening after 5 months so thats a big priority. Also space, big thunder, matterhorn, indiana, pirates,and haunted mansion. Supposedly people are standing in line at 4:30 (the park opens at 6:30) to get into the park... and are standing all along main st. the whole day to watch the red carpet. they don't really care (although for them a glance of Aly&AJ would be nice- haha) so any tips you have would be great! Also- they have an awards ceremony in the park at festival arena so would they get priority if the park reaches capacity?

Thanks a trllion

Also- we've used RideMax before and they might use it. Should they or not?

bloodnswash
05-08-2007, 07:41 AM
The only suggestion I really have is don't leave the park once you arrive. If the park reaches capacity there is a possibility you wont be able to get back in because Disney has stopped admitting people. New Orleans Square will be closing early that day (I think at 3:00).

Malcon10t
05-08-2007, 12:24 PM
As is typical, they will not have any priority, so make sure they all know to stay inside DISNEYLAND, do not go to DCA. Certain areas will close early (like NOS) so be prepared to forego NOS, the Critter Country, and Adventureland in the afternoon. Hit those in the AM. Don't expect a glimpse of AJ and Aly if you are not along the carpet early. As for RideMax, don't know if it will help on this date, but they may have it programmed using the last 2 years data.

Katlovett
05-08-2007, 04:23 PM
If it's a warm day, this may not matter but . . .

Don't go on splash rides first if you don't like wearing wet clothing all day. Alternatively, bring along a disposable poncho (sold in 2-packs at your local One Dollar stores = $.50 each) or a garbage bag with a hole cut for your head, if you plan to go on splashy rides early in the day.

Katprint