PDA

View Full Version : PotC 3 watch and litho offer starts May 20

cstephens
05-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Disney has announced a watch and litho of POTC 3 that will be available at the resort starting March 20 and ending August 18 (or until supplies last). A set of one watch and one litho are available for $10 (plus tax) with the purchase of $50 (before tax and after discounts) or more in a single transaction at participating resort merchandise locations.

The wording would seem to indicate that you can buy one set when you spend the qualifying amount but not necessarily that you can buy two sets if you spend $100. Previous promotions have differed in how they handled that.

For more information, pictures of the watch and litho and a list of participating locations, go here (http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/disneygallery/dlrpwppiratelithowatchoffer.html).

simnia
05-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Does the watch point to the time you want most in this world? :)

olegc
05-07-2007, 12:49 PM
cstephens - you forgot to add "eat some Chunky Monkey ben and jerry's" in your sig :)

tinker3
05-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Dang, is it only at the resort? We aren't going until Nov. but I would love to get the watch and litho.

cstephens
05-07-2007, 06:56 PM
cstephens - you forgot to add "eat some Chunky Monkey ben and jerry's" in your sig :)

But I already have a dessert listed, and I'm not a fan of Chunky Monkey, so I can't recommend it. ;)

Vegitabeta
05-08-2007, 03:58 AM
Ditto tinker3, except I'm not going in November:) I'd love the watch though.

cstephens
05-21-2007, 08:04 AM
FYI, at least according to one CM at WoD, you can buy one set (watch and litho) for each increment of $50 that you purchase, so if your total purchase after discounts and before tax is $100, you could buy two sets if you want to.

Remember that the total is for a single transaction at a single location - no combining receipts.