View Full Version : Company trip

Mark Mywords
05-07-2007, 10:59 AM
http://www.sacbee.com/103/story/169890.html

scroll down to the "All Ears" story.

OK, how do I get a job at that company?:D

Alisonsmom
05-07-2007, 03:50 PM
I need to work for that company! I own my own company, maybe I should think of doing this! :D

The Blue Parrot
05-08-2007, 02:09 AM
A few years back, I was part of a crew that worked a trip where a company took it's entire staff off to Reno for the weekend. We had 125 people on four chartered railroad cars. Up one Saturday and back the next Sunday. Lot's of drinks and snacks. The company paid for hotel rooms and dinner in town, too.

It's not an uncommon perk. Just helps to work for a company that's doing well and has the guts to do something above and beyond for the folks who make it happen.

Nettfrankie
05-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Now I need to brag about the best company owner ever! I work for a construction company which is mainly men. Once a year, our boss has a "Lady Appreciation Day" and on that day he does something special for the ladies of the company. He took all of us (at the time about 20) to Disneyland the year California Adventure opened and we stayed on property. We had dinner at BB, and he bought all of us Mickey ears with our names on them. He has also taken us to Las Vegas, Reno, Napa Valley, Monterey Bay Aquaruim, Alcatraz Island and has also done other special things like taking us to live show's in San Francisco, shopping spree's, make over's and fun days of Bocci ball. So needless to say, we do get pretty spoiled around here.