PDA

View Full Version : Annual passport renewal online

Rteneyck
05-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Has anyone encountered any problems wih renewing their passport online. I was online tonight and it won't let me renew my son's passport. There isn't even a link for it anymore???

Malcon10t
05-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Has anyone encountered any problems wih renewing their passport online. I was online tonight and it won't let me renew my son's passport. There isn't even a link for it anymore???I go to the AP page. There is a blue box with a dark blue link saying "Renew a membership", which takes me to a page to enter a name and passport number. Here is the link I get...

https://secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/renewal/annualPassholderRenewal?name=AnnualPassholderRenew alLandingPage&ignoreSelf=true

cstephens
05-05-2007, 04:19 PM
Has anyone encountered any problems wih renewing their passport online. I was online tonight and it won't let me renew my son's passport. There isn't even a link for it anymore???

Are you within the renewal period? I don't believe you can renew it prior to two months or something like that before expiration. Or, if it's already expired, it might not be available for a renewal online anymore.