PDA

View Full Version : Take a picture for me?

lofosho
05-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Just had an amaaaaaaaazing 3 day trip to DL and DCA at the beginning of this month. I was going through my scrapbook things to begin my new DL scrapbook, and I realized that I forgot to take a picture of Esmerelda the Fortune Teller in the Penny Arcade! I neeed it for my scrapbook. I couldn't find any online.

Are you going to the park in the next week or so and feel like taking a quick pic for a fellow MPer?

Do you have a pic already, or know where one is?

Thanks! Let me know! :D :D :D

bloodnswash
05-02-2007, 11:32 AM
I think the Penny Arcade is closed right now (last I heard). I'll be there in 3 days. If it's open I'm sure we can get a picture. I'll be there again May 18 to 21....so I can try again at that time if it's closed this specific trip. Somebody might already have one for you, though :) Good luck!

Drince88
05-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Yes, the Penny Arcade was all boarded up last week, including this past Sunday (4/29)

backsthepack
05-02-2007, 12:03 PM
As a fellow scrapbooker I would love to get the shot for you. It won't be a problem adding one more photo to the 999 that I take when we go. But we are not going until June 8th-12th. If no one else gets you one before I leave, just let me know.

Missapsy
05-02-2007, 05:27 PM
i would bet my annual pass that darkbeer has a photo of esmerelda. my annual pass and a frosty beer.

in case he doesn't, i will check on saturday if i can snap a photo.

disneyhound
05-02-2007, 06:31 PM
We're going next year, I can get a shot for you then... If you still need one! ;)

Gone2Disneyland
05-02-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't doubt for a second that Darkbeer's go a few in his collection, so I won't take that bet, Missapsy. :p But I also did find one I took a couple of years ago.

http://caketopper-gone2disneyland.buzznet.com/user/photos/?id=5027809

lofosho
05-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Thanks so much, you guys are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Gone2Disneyland, that picture is perrrrfect. Thank you so much! I am definately going to use it.

p.s. - I bet darkbeer even has a picture of the BACK of the machine! but with the 49230740239580498 pictures he has, who knows where it is!

disneyhound
05-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks a great picture Gone2Disneyland!!!

jory29
05-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Just had an amaaaaaaaazing 3 day trip to DL and DCA at the beginning of this month. I was going through my scrapbook things to begin my new DL scrapbook, and I realized that I forgot to take a picture of Esmerelda the Fortune Teller in the Penny Arcade! I neeed it for my scrapbook. I couldn't find any online.

Are you going to the park in the next week or so and feel like taking a quick pic for a fellow MPer?

Do you have a pic already, or know where one is?

Thanks! Let me know! :D :D :D

That was a great shot you have now, that Gone2Disneyland took, and if you'd like a side profile of her, here's another one. I took this photo in Nov. when we were there. :) http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=esmeraldaio4.jpg