PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day Dinner... reservations?

Pirate Princess
05-01-2007, 10:52 PM
We are heading down to the parks on Sunday but won't go in until Monday... I completely forgot it was Mum's day and am now thinking... do I need rezzies for Sunday night??? I know it depends on where we eat (thinking Storytellers? or Yambuki? or ????)
Additionally, will they have special menus? I am not usually fond of special menus and want to avoid places that limit me to three choices.

Thanks!

bloodnswash
05-02-2007, 09:01 AM
I'd play it safe and make reservations. I don't know about "special menus" but when you call for reservations ask the person on the phone.

Pirate Princess
05-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks.. I will call. I am not a big reservation fan because that means I have to be on time :eek: and my track record for being on time for anything isn't great. Also, potential traffic/hotel room problems/etc. could hold me up. I guess I will have to suck it up and do it so we don't end up eating at McD's for dinner. After all... it is my day and I've earned it! (Almost 22 hours of labor)

MinnieMomma
05-03-2007, 02:57 PM
We ate at Catal's mother's day brunch last year and the whole family enjoyed it. They all want to go back again this year. We did have reservations, but there were empty tables when we were there at 1:00. You had a choice of appetizers, main courses and desserts. All 6 of us saw things we wanted and enjoyed. You can call them to ask about the menu and reservations.

Pirate Princess
05-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the tip! I haven't eaten there but am going to check out the menu online right now just to get an idea of the type of food they serve.

LindaM
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
We were there last year for Mother's day, and didn't have ressies either, didn't have a problem getting a table either. Have fun.