PDA

View Full Version : AP holders have a chance to ride Finding Nemo on June 6th and 7th - Drawing

Pages : [1] 2

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Disneyland Annual Passport holders can go to www.Disneyland.com/ap (http://www.Disneyland.com/ap), sign in and then go to the "Special Offers" section and find this

Enter the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Annual Passholder Sneak Peek opportunity drawing to be one of the very first Disneyland® Park Guests to ride Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage — resurfacing with fun new friend and adventures. This exciting chance to be a part of Disneyland® history is available to Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholders.

And interesting to note, that the SoCal folks, if they are blocked out on June 7th, will be allowed in without having to buy a Blockout pass

Winners will be notified by e-mail on or around June 1, 2007. Only winners will be notified.

Guests are encouraged to select multiple time periods to increase their chances of winning, but they are only eligible to win a single time period. Annual Passholders may only enter the opportunity drawing once and will not be able to modify their entry once it is submitted.

June 7, 2007 is a blockout date for Southern California Select and Southern California Disneyland® Resort Annual Passes. If your time slot is on June 7 and you have one of these Annual Passes categories, you will be allowed access to Disneyland® Park without purchasing a blockout ticket.

All members of your party must be present and show their valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passport. Admission is non-transferable.

Winning time periods will be strictly enforced. Guests will only be allowed to enter the attraction queue at their winning time.

The sneak peek event may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be canceled at any time. Winning the opportunity drawing does not guarantee admission to the attraction

Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage is inspired by Disney·Pixar's "Finding Nemo." © Disney/Pixar

And here are the times they you can choose from (you are allowed to pick multiple time slots), There are less time slots on Thursday due to a Grad Nite.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
9 p.m. - 10 p.m.
10 p.m. - 11 p.m.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
6 p.m. - 7 p.m.
7 p.m. - 8 p.m.

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER FINDING NEMO SUBMARINE VOYAGE PREVIEW EVENT SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCE OF WINNING

1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 West Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA 92802, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).

2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:00:01 A.M., May 1, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., May 28, 2007 (“Term”), subject to the Limitations below, this Sweepstakes may be entered by Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholders 18 or older in possession of a valid Disneyland® Resort Annual Passport as of April 30, 2007 (“Members”) by visiting http://www.disneyland.com/ap (http://www.disneyland.com/ap), providing your Member Name and Password, clicking on the sweepstakes entry link and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form (“Entry”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Pacific Daylight Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your e-mail address (“Address”). To do so, go to http://register.go.com/go/memb
erservices/home/ (http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home/), log into your Site account with your Member Name and Password, click on “Modify” and follow the instructions on how to change your Address.

3. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one Entry per Member during the Term. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Membership is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry online is prohibited. Open only to Members with Internet access as of April 30, 2007, who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (“Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "“Releasees”") are responsible for Entries from Members residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; printing errors; production errors; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering; insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.

4. PRIZES: Thirteen Thousand Six Hundred Fifty (13,650) First Prizes: One (1) preview ride for one (1) Member and up to five (5) of his/her guests who are also Members on the Disneyland® Park attraction, “Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage” at a Sponsor-selected time during the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Preview Event, June 6, and 7, 2007 (no retail value). Limit one prize per Member. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by June 4, 2007, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.

5. PROCEDURES: The Sweepstakes will be conduced during the Term. In a random drawing on or about May 29, 2007, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.

6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about June 1, 2007. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [1] potential winner's failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its transmission; [2] the return of an e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [3] the return of any other notice as undeliverable; [4] potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry; [5] potential winner's failure to claim the prize prior to June 4, 2007 and [6] any other non-compliance with Rules. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. For a copy of the Rules (prior to May 28, 2007) or the Winner's List (after June 4, 2007), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Annual Passholder Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Preview Event Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 610954, Anaheim, CA 92803-6194. Alternately, a copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.

7. PRIVACY POLICY/DATA COLLECTION: Information provided by you under this Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy policy located at http://disney.go.com/corporate
/privacy/pp_wdig.html (http://disney.go.com/corporate/privacy/pp_wdig.html).

8. CONDITIONS: Each entrant by entering this Sweepstakes agrees that: [1] he/she will abide by and be bound by the Rules and Sponsor's decisions and Privacy Policy; [2] the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor's property and will not be acknowledged; [3] the Releasees are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from computer downloading any Sweepstakes information; [4] winner's acceptance of any prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; [5] in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select winners by random drawing from among all eligible Entries received up to such time of cancellation, modification, termination or suspension; [6] the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prizes; [7] any part of any prize not accepted or used by any winner will be forfeited; [8] the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason and [9] any dispute that arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of the Rules shall be resolved by applying the laws of California in an action brought in the state or federal courts located within that state..

© Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Interesting to note, with the 13,650 "prizes" that allow 1 winner and up to five guests, and 26 "time windows", that makes 525 winners per each "hour" time slot. If everyone brings 5 other AP holders then we have 3,150 guests showing up per hour, which is WAY over the capacity. Now I presume Disney is counting on many folks winning but can't show up, and that not everyone will have 5 other AP holders with them. But I think they are going to be surprised at how many folks will show up, creating some very large crowds.

Tinkermommy
05-01-2007, 03:06 PM
Thirteen Thousand Six Hundred Fifty (13,650) First Prizes: One (1) preview ride for one (1) Member and up to five (5) of his/her guests who are also Members on the Disneyland® Park attraction, “Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage” at a Sponsor-selected time during the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Preview Event, June 6, and 7, 2007 (no retail value). Limit one prize per Member.

How COOL! Thanks for the post!

It asks on the entry how many people would be in my party. There are only two of us in my house who have APs, but we'd love to add our Disney buddies if we won. They also have APs.

I interpret the rules to read that the winner can bring any other five AP holders...does that sound right? D'ya think I can put six?

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 03:19 PM
How COOL! Thanks for the post!

It asks on the entry how many people would be in my party. There are only two of us in my house who have APs, but we'd love to add our Disney buddies if we won. They also have APs.

I interpret the rules to read that the winner can bring any other five AP holders...does that sound right? D'ya think I can put six?

That's how I read it, so you could always ask your friends (even the online folks;) if they want to go.

But once again, if everyone does this, and then everyone shows up, 2/3'rds of the folks won't get a chance to ride, since the lines will be insane.

Tinkermommy
05-01-2007, 03:37 PM
you could always ask your friends (even the online folks;) if they want to go.

Darkbeer, I sure hope you're getting some kind of sneak preview without having to win! Knowing that spreading the info about this and the YOAMD mail entries lessens your own chances of winning, you have got to be the most unselfish person on this planet!!

VWCat
05-01-2007, 04:01 PM
So do you think this will lessen the lines for the June 11th week?

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 04:57 PM
So do you think this will lessen the lines for the June 11th week?

Doubt it.....

VWCat
05-01-2007, 06:00 PM
oh well,pretty sweet for you guys(pass holders) tho:)

Gone2Disneyland
05-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, I'm cast in a play and rehearsals are scheduled for those two nights, so I had to hold off on entering for now. :( I'm checking to see if he actually needs me on those nights or not. If not, I'm SO entering. Thanks for the post, Darkbeer!

IdahoMike
05-01-2007, 08:00 PM
just entered, thanks! Now I gotta get my wife to enter as well :D

ktrm
05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Interesting to note, with the 13,650 "prizes" that allow 1 winner and up to five guests, and 26 "time windows", that makes 525 winners per each "hour" time slot. If everyone brings 5 other AP holders then we have 3,150 guests showing up per hour, which is WAY over the capacity. Now I presume Disney is counting on many folks winning but can't show up, and that not everyone will have 5 other AP holders with them. But I think they are going to be surprised at how many folks will show up, creating some very large crowds.

Hmmmmm. I am going to Anaheim the week of June 4th. I was hoping to avoid the Finding Nemo crowds by going the week before the opening. How much do you think this will affect "overall" park attendance? Normally it seems like Wednesdays and Thursdays are the less crowded weekdays and I was hoping to take advantage of this. I am going to Disneyland for three days and I am trying to strategically pick the less crowded days for my husband. Tuesday is now a definite choice with the other two days undecided.

IdahoMike
05-01-2007, 09:01 PM
I know it is completely wishful thinking, but I am very hopeful that the combination of the following increases our chances of winning, and decreases crowds/lines during that time.
1.) School is still in session for many school districts
2.) Many AP holders do not frequent disney sites or the disney website itself, and will never find out about the sweepstakes
3.) Many of those who ARE aware of the sweeps won't be able to attend the park on those 2 days, thus eliminating them from the competition.
4.) I entered every single time frame, whereas I'm sure a lot of people will put evenings, since those days are in the middle of the week, and they will have to work during the day.

Very wishful thinking, I know, but you never know what might happen.

Tisha
05-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Sounds awesome. Too bad that's when I'll be at Disney World.

Darkbeer
05-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Note, the rules state you have through May 28th to sign up (one entry per AP holder). Plenty of time for Disney to send out a Postcard mailer to AP holders talking about the drawing.

kohl
05-02-2007, 06:37 AM
does it have an age limit? Can I enter my kids? The have AP's too.

Darkbeer
05-02-2007, 06:46 AM
does it have an age limit? Can I enter my kids? The have AP's too.

The official rules (Paragraph 2) state that it is supposed to be AP holders 18 and older.

But I know of at least one family that entered everyone, and they accepted all the entries. Though when the drawing actually happens, if a minor wins, the entry might be thrown out.

disneyrox
05-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Well, there's no point in me even entering the contest. My son has his spring concerts on both of those nights. :crying:

IdahoMike
05-02-2007, 08:04 AM
We only did 2 entries, for my wife and myself, didn't enter the kids, even though 2/3 have AP's (the other one is only 1 1/2).

Lekta
05-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Does this mean there will be no soft openings on the week prior to it actually opening? I had hoped me might luck out and get to ride it, but we are leaving June 11th and we are not AP holders.

Darkbeer
05-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Disney has updated the official rules...

4. GRAND PRIZES (a Maximum of Thirteen Thousand Six Hundred Fifty (13,650) and a Minimum of Two Thousand Two Hundred Seventy Five (2,275), depending on the number of guests per winner): One (1) preview ride for one (1) Member and up to five (5) of his/her guests who are also Members on the Disneyland® Park attraction, “Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage” at a Sponsor-selected time during the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage Preview Event, June 6, and 7, 2007 (no retail value). Limit one prize per Member. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by June 4, 2007, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.

That makes it 1,050 people available to enter the queue per hour, which is close to the actual capacity of the ride.

Let's hope for no breakdowns and that people will load and unload quickly....

RStar
05-04-2007, 06:02 AM
Thanks Darkbeer!

Seashellmama
05-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Disney has updated the official rules...

That makes it 1,050 people available to enter the queue per hour, which is close to the actual capacity of the ride.

Let's hope for no breakdowns and that people will load and unload quickly....

Doesn't that make it 525 people available to enter the queue per hour (13,650 people in 26 timeslots)?

Darkbeer
05-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Doesn't that make it 525 people available to enter the queue per hour (13,650 people in 26 timeslots)?

I stand corrected, I just took the minuiumum amount of winner (2,275) and multiple that by 6 (If every entry had the maximum amount of folks), and that does come out to 13,650, divided by the 26 time periods does make only 525 an hour.

Didn't have enough coffee this morning, and presumed that the minumum would be the winner and one other person....

avalosn
05-04-2007, 11:10 AM
I entered but I doubt I'll win. The only time I ever win is when they are picking for jury duty:crying: I was going to enter my four year old sons pass, but I figured if he won, we would be d.q.'d because it says 18 and over....I'd rather not risk it.....