PDA

View Full Version : One Year [Wedding] Anniversary

DisneyWaldo
04-30-2007, 05:09 PM
My Wife and I will be celebrating out 1 year Anniversary at the DLR on May 7th & 8th. I already have PS at the Blue Bayou and my wife has always wanted to do a character breakfast, so we're going to the Plaza Inn on the 8th. Does anyone have any other Ideas on how I could suprise my wife while we're at the resort?

samsma
04-30-2007, 05:31 PM
How about a massage or a pedicure at the spa in the Grand Californian Hotel.
Or a Libby Lou princess makeover.

avalosn
04-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Check with your work/place of employment, see if they have a Club 33 membership and might be able to get you in. If so, that would be an awesome surprise for her.

avalosn
04-30-2007, 06:47 PM
You could also order a Disney brick, although it won't be in when you go, it will give you a good excuse to take her back on your second anniversary to see it. Just call to make sure they are currently selling them. See this thread, k?

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=69719

DisneyWaldo
04-30-2007, 07:40 PM
Thanks, These are all great ideas. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do in the parks as well?

PanFan
04-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Get an anniversary button and make sure the people at IASW see it. They'll usually be able to give you a private cruise (especially if you ask). I've also seen private cruises on Storybook Land, but that's much tougher.

avalosn
05-01-2007, 06:39 AM
You could take one of the night cruises around ROA on the Columbia. They should still be doing those at the time of your trip. That can be pretty romantic and fun too.

bloodnswash
05-01-2007, 07:22 AM
We will be at the park on the same dates as you celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary :) I think we might have to stop at City Hall for one of those anniversary buttons :cool:

yohomama212
05-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Take a ride on the Railroad, if they're running it and it's open, they'll put the two of you on the Lily Belle. DH and I just went for out second anniversary in January and had to wait a couple stops, but we got on and had a great trip around the park!

Elizabeth :cool:

bloodnswash
05-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Take a ride on the Railroad, if they're running it and it's open, they'll put the two of you on the Lily Belle. DH and I just went for out second anniversary in January and had to wait a couple stops, but we got on and had a great trip around the park!

The train I believe is closed starting May 7 (Monday). But I want to thank you cuz we'll be arriving on May 5....I'm gonna see if we can ride the Lily Belle.

jrad32
05-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Get the Fantasmic reserved seats on the Disney Gallery balcony. So worth it. Great desserts and an incredible view without the crowds.:)

MermaidHair
05-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Are you staying at a DLR hotel? If so, perhaps you can get her oneof thse nifty vacation planning gift baskets. I think those look great and I always say there are way too few gift baskets in my life! I always want the goodies and chotchkes but I would never buy them for myself.

It is so nice of you to plan something special for your wife. Oh how I wish my husband read these boards and could see this thread before my b'day trip!

avalosn
05-01-2007, 02:43 PM
The train I believe is closed starting May 7 (Monday). But I want to thank you cuz we'll be arriving on May 5....I'm gonna see if we can ride the Lily Belle.

I took my son on the Lily Belle and it was pretty cool......he is too little to appreciate it, though, and wanted to be outside riding with the rest of the crowds! I think you will enjoy it!!!:) Happy 20th!!!

bloodnswash
05-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I took my son on the Lily Belle and it was pretty cool......he is too little to appreciate it, though, and wanted to be outside riding with the rest of the crowds! I think you will enjoy it!!!:) Happy 20th!!!

Thank you very much! :)

bloodnswash
05-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Get the Fantasmic reserved seats on the Disney Gallery balcony. So worth it. Great desserts and an incredible view without the crowds.:)

Fantasmic is dark at that time. :crying:

DisneyWaldo
05-01-2007, 10:29 PM

:( The Lily Belle would have been neat I have actually never had a chance to ride on it.