PDA

View Full Version : What to do? [something special at Disneyland]

disneyluvnmama
04-28-2007, 06:41 AM
We are going tp DL in Sept and I would like to do something special for my wife.
If you have any ideas please help.
Thank You

bloodnswash
04-28-2007, 07:56 AM
If you will be there on the weekend you could do the Balcony Dessert Buffet for the Fantasmic Show. Or take a tour.

Jodi
04-28-2007, 08:04 AM
I second the Fantasmic Balcony dessert. Just make sure you make reservations. I believe you can reserve 90 days in advance, and I have heard that at times they have been completely booked within a half hour of the phone lines being open.

The Blue Bayou is always nice too.

Malcon10t
04-28-2007, 08:05 AM
I second the Fantasmic Balcony dessert. Just make sure you make reservations. I believe you can reserve 90 days in advance, and I have heard that at times they have been completely booked within a half hour of the phone lines being open.

The Blue Bayou is always nice too.Its one month. If you want to reserve for September 14, call Aug 14.

jamwilson
05-05-2007, 11:06 AM
I agree, the Disney Gallery seating for Fantasmic is nice. Call 30 days before the day you want reservations & call EARLY as the first reservations get the front row seats.
Blue Bayou is a nice place to have lunch or dinner. The Vineyard Room in DCA is also a nice dinner spot.
If she is not one that has to be in the parks every minute of the day (like me) a spa treatment at the Grand Californian is a nice break from the hustle & bustle.
A character breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen is also a fun thing even for adults.
If this a birthday or anniversary trip you can stop in City Hall & get buttons to wear then all the cast members will tell her Happy Birthday or Happy
Anniversary all day. Makes you feel kind of special.
Have a fun trip!
;)

illnevergrowup
05-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Ditto on the Disney Gallery seating for Fantasmic. Also, if you're staying on property, maybe a Disney gift basket waiting for her in the room. Though they are pricey, they are very special. If you're not staying on property, maybe you could give her a basket of Disney goodies before you go; or make one up yourself for your hotel room.

adriennek
05-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Napa. Rose.

Adrienne

seanutbutter
05-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Napa. Rose.

Exactly. End of discussion.