PDA

View Full Version : Silly Situations...

avalosn
04-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Okay, so what is the funniest, most hilarious that has ever happened to you at Disneyland?

adriennek
04-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Okay, so what is the funniest, most hilarious that has ever happened to you at Disneyland?

I'm not allowed to tell. I've been forbidden by my husband (and several others, many of whom are MP staff,) from ever discussing it again in public.

But when I've told the story, the reactions from people are almost as funny as the story itself...

Adrienne.

Andrew
04-27-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm not allowed to tell. I've been forbidden by my husband (and several others, many of whom are MP staff,) from ever discussing it again in public.
Yeah, that's mine too.

cillydznygirl
04-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Aaahh man! Now that is just cruel......

disneyhound
04-27-2007, 02:54 PM
You MP staff folks are such teases... :p

adriennek
04-27-2007, 03:01 PM
You MP staff folks are such teases... :p

Well then show us up with YOUR stories! :D

Or did your friends and spouses forbid you, too? :~D

Adrienne
I'm a Mommy with three little kids - how really good of a story could it be, anyway?

D15
04-27-2007, 03:39 PM
I'm a Mommy with three little kids - how really good of a story could it be, anyway?

I dare say it could be pretty good :D

My personal silliest moment was watching my brother in law almost drop his pants attempting to play DDR in the Starcade. :~D (I plead young and easily amused, really!)

mistofviolets
04-27-2007, 04:44 PM

Well...you weren't always a mommy with 3 little kids...

KDCartoons
04-27-2007, 10:05 PM
My oldest step-son got to mug it up with Cruella Deville. She pick him out of the small crowd and got him to model her latest fashions.
So he took her cues and hammed it right up. Wrapped the feather boa around his neck with flourish, strutted to and fro with aplomb. I was so proud of him--LOL!
Got a lotta laughs, some great pics and a truly memorable moment for him.

I catch him now and then.............sighing........softly murmuring the word: "Cruella..........."

<shudders>

vegasmommytoDL
04-27-2007, 10:58 PM
This is a bit silly it's from our trip last weekend.

We had never seen Turtle Talk with Crush and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was sitting in the 1st row of seats and my 5 year old, Aubrey, was right on the carpet in the front... I saw her raise her little hand everytime they were looking to pick someone.... she was picked and I had NO idea what she was going to ask...

I about die laughing when I watch this. Maybe it's just because it's my kid but I think its ROTFLOL

It was taken with my digital camera...
http://merricksonline.com/baby/movies/turtletalk.wmv

I had no idea that show was so entertaining!

cynthia312
04-28-2007, 12:06 AM

We had never seen Turtle Talk with Crush and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was sitting in the 1st row of seats and my 5 year old, Aubrey, was right on the carpet in the front... I saw her raise her little hand everytime they were looking to pick someone.... she was picked and I had NO idea what she was going to ask...

I about die laughing when I watch this. Maybe it's just because it's my kid but I think its ROTFLOL

Your video is so cute!!! =) I had to watch it twice!!!!! i love the question she asked Crush. And that little buzz lightyear bit he did was hilarious too!! =D

Leap for Joy
04-28-2007, 07:28 AM
Great video! We were in Turtle Talk last year when Crush asked a kid whether he had a girlfriend. The boy who looked way too young to have a girlfriend (5th or 6th grade maybe) said, "yeah, I totally made out with her at school!" Everyone was laughing and then Crush asked a follow-up question, "Dude, are your parents here?" and when the boy said yes he said "you've got some serious thrill issues dude!!" It was hilarious!

vegasmommytoDL
04-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Great video! We were in Turtle Talk last year when Crush asked a kid whether he had a girlfriend. The boy who looked way too young to have a girlfriend (5th or 6th grade maybe) said, "yeah, I totally made out with her at school!" Everyone was laughing and then Crush asked a follow-up question, "Dude, are your parents here?" and when the boy said yes he said "you've got some serious thrill issues dude!!" It was hilarious!

LOL At this one he asked a teenage girl about parties or something and her answer got kinda crazy. He was bassically like "Ok thats more than we want to know about Dude" or something along those lines LOL

I think we will have to do that show again next time you NEVER know what kids are going to say!!

CharmingsWoman
04-28-2007, 07:43 AM

That was awesome!

When my fiance and I went last year, this older guy asked Crush what fish tasted like. Crush just started at him, hid behind the rock, and called him a cannibal!

We're taking my friends daughters with us when we go in a couple months, and I can't wait to see what they'll do!

Squeaky
04-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Crush asked my friend "what is a bikini for?" he replied "to cover your b**bies!!" Crush's jaw dropped, he swam in a circle and said, "awlright little dudes, let's just pretent we're Dory and forget that EVER happened..."

cookie7762
04-28-2007, 10:19 AM
ok, I will share the funniest thing, even though I swore I would never repeat it. Last summer we were staying at the Homewood sweets so we were a shuttle ride away from the park. Well we had all finished the free dinner and DRINKS and by the time we waited for the shuttle and made it to DL we all had to pee sooooo bad. We all ran (family of 5) as fast as we could to the bathrooms to the left of the entrance gates, but when we were done we realized we were missing my dad. He finally came out and his oants were all wet. We asked if the sink was wet and he leaned us against it and then he admitted he almost made it to the potty, but not quite! If you're not catching on... he wet his pants!!! We didn't want to waste time by going back to the hotel and letting him change, so we made his stay and all booked it over to splash mountian and made sure he sat in front. By the end of the ride he was so wet that it wasn't a problem anymore. Gross, I know, but I shared anyways.

Goosegirl
04-28-2007, 01:24 PM
That is totally hilarious!!! Thanks for a much needed giggle!

cstephens
04-28-2007, 10:32 PM

I believe you meant to say that you've been EXPRESSly forbidden to discuss it again in public.

DrewR
04-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Ok. I'll share a couple.

At Turtle Talk with Crush, my son asked Crush how long he could hold his breath. Crush's eyes got big and he then shot up. When he came back down he said "Thanks little dude! You totally saved my life!"

Before we had kids my wife and I were at DL and we saw Little John and the Sheriff of Notingham. My wife wanted to get a picture with Little John so she went up to the Sheriff and asked "Can I get a picture with you Little John?" After some hilarious sign language we finally got a picture with the Sheriff..... My wife was so embarassed she turned bright red! She just misspoke!!!!

raediance
04-30-2007, 08:01 AM

oh my god that is high-larious!!!

mad4mky
04-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I have several...

But the best was back in the spring/summer of 1983. When they actually had a person inside the suit of armour in the hallway of The Haunted Mansion.

The person in the suit of armour (actually, he was behind the wall...reaching into the suit of armour (Doombuggies.com)....would reach out and touch you as you went by in the Doombuggy.

Scared the bejeezies out of you/us! :eek: :eek:

Funniest...and scariest time EVER at the park.

Sweetest times:
When Hook got to the level of my 4 year old daughter (who has Down syndrome) who was sitting in a stroller eating popcorn...and he indicated he wanted some too. She took some...and he actually pulled the mouth area of his mask...so she could put popcorn in his mouth. :D

When Cinderella and Susie Mouse were in the walkway from Sleeping Beauty's Castle to Tomorrowland...and we were walking by. Again, my little one with Downs started using her sign language(SEE sign) to say 'Mouse". When Susie Mouse and Cinderella saw this...they started signing to her. Both had taken signing classes and could 'speak' some with her.
She loved it! :D

Disneyland is magical.:)

SeansMom
04-30-2007, 03:59 PM
When Cinderella and Susie Mouse were in the walkway from Sleeping Beauty's Castle to Tomorrowland...and we were walking by. Again, my little one with Downs started using her sign language(SEE sign) to say 'Mouse". When Susie Mouse and Cinderella saw this...they started signing to her. Both had taken signing classes and could 'speak' some with her.
She loved it! :D

Disneyland is magical.:)

Mad4mky, you are responsible for making me smile and cry at the SAME time. What a sweet story!