PDA

View Full Version : Music

mckygirl99
04-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Does anyone know if you can still make your own CDs on Main Street? I am having a 3D/4D ultrasound for my baby and I wanted to pick certain Disney songs for the DVD. If you cannot then do they have any nice Disney lullibies or music from Peter Pan or Pinocchio?

Thanks!

Niwel
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I know I've seen a Disney lullaby CD....
Also, you might want to try itunes -- I think a lot of Disney songs are on there.

Vegitabeta
04-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Yeah, you could check amazon for the lullaby CD, there's one out there somewhere. Also, I'm pretty sure I heard that you can't make your own CDs on Main Street anymore.

alexandrasmom
04-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Target also has the lullaby cd.

WITron
04-26-2007, 07:58 PM
I don't know any songs from the 2 movies that you mentioned, but one of my favorites is Baby Mine from Dumbo. You can get it from Itunes for $.99

Gone2Disneyland
04-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Does anyone know if you can still make your own CDs on Main Street?

They definately do NOT offer this service at the 20th Century Music Store anymore. :(

bloodnswash
04-27-2007, 06:41 AM
They definately do NOT offer this service at the 20th Century Music Store anymore. :(

I didn't even know you could do this until they were getting ready to stop it. Then I was all bummed cuz I would have done it if I knew.

Vegitabeta
04-27-2007, 09:05 AM
I didn't even know you could do this until they were getting ready to stop it. Then I was all bummed cuz I would have done it if I knew.
Ditto, but it's not like I could of got there easily anyway to get one.

MiaTurner
04-27-2007, 05:08 PM
If you got to google and type in "disney tunes live" they have a great online radio station that has a library of disney songs that play almost immediately on request; if you have a program to record off of it like Imovie or wiretap, that's always a possibility. (I know it's one of the longer ways to do it, but the site has a great selection.)