PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe APs

CharmingsWoman
04-26-2007, 12:32 PM
In my other thread, someone mentioned that the APs don't have early admission. I thouht that the deluxe AP (the most expensive with no block out dates) would have all the benefits available(?)

Malcon10t
04-26-2007, 12:52 PM
In my other thread, someone mentioned that the APs don't have early admission. I thouht that the deluxe AP (the most expensive with no block out dates) would have all the benefits available(?)
The Deluxe AP has 40+ block out dates. You are probably thinking of the Premium AP (aka PAP) which has no blockout days and shopping discounts. There are over 100,000 PAPs. EE is only available for 1.) 3-8 day park hoppers or 2.) Hotel Guests. It is not available to any AP, unless they are staying at one of the 3 resort hotels.

CharmingsWoman
04-26-2007, 01:02 PM
The Deluxe AP has 40+ block out dates. You are probably thinking of the Premium AP (aka PAP) which has no blockout days and shopping discounts. There are over 100,000 PAPs. EE is only available for 1.) 3-8 day park hoppers or 2.) Hotel Guests. It is not available to any AP, unless they are staying at one of the 3 resort hotels.

You are right, thats the one I meant. So if we want the EE, we would have to either stay on Resort or trade in our PH for an AP, correct?

vegasmommytoDL
04-26-2007, 01:11 PM
You are right, thats the one I meant. So if we want the EE, we would have to either stay on Resort or trade in our PH for an AP, correct?

Yeah, if you plan on getting an AP but you want EE then I suggest you buy a PH that includes EE and then after you use the EE just use the ticket's upgrade value to purchase your AP. That way you can have your cake and eat it too!

CharmingsWoman
04-26-2007, 03:41 PM
That was suggested too, it might have been by you! :D

I think that we'll probably do it that way. It does make the most sense, and if it keeps getting repeated, then it must work!

Thanks again!