PDA

View Full Version : Early Admission and Fast Pass Expiry question

MrNodozo
04-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Hi everyone. Long time reader, first time poster here.

Could I get confirmation on two unpublished rules, whether or not they still exist?

1) When staying at a Disneyland Hotel, you can get unlimited early entries when it's being offered that day at Disneyland Park

2) Despite fastpasses having a time window, they will be honored after the time window has expired.

Has anyone experience anything contrary to this recently?

Thanks in advance! :fez:

samsma
04-25-2007, 06:18 PM
Yes to both. Although you will find some people on this board who would be mad about you using your fastpass after the time, but CMs won't stop you.

Autopia Guy
04-25-2007, 06:19 PM
2) Despite fastpasses having a time window, they will be honored after the time window has expired.:

Yes, they will work. Think of it as a time that they would like you back by. But they do know that you may get stuck on a ride, sit down to eat, be on the other side of the park/in the other park or just plain forget about them till later.

I know I find it silly looking if someone comes up at the end of the night with passes for first thing in the morning, but they still get on.

HudsonHawk
04-26-2007, 05:36 AM
Yes, they will work. Think of it as a time that they would like you back by. But they do know that you may get stuck on a ride, sit down to eat, be on the other side of the park/in the other park or just plain forget about them till later.

I know I find it silly looking if someone comes up at the end of the night with passes for first thing in the morning, but they still get on.

Thats good to know. I won't be running around gathering the troops anymore..:)