PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen

DivaPrincess
04-24-2007, 09:22 PM
I'm trying to get an accurate price for the breakfast at Goofy's kitchen - does anyone know for sure? I've gotten different results from different websites.

disneyfan4ever54
04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
I believe these are the current prices. It's been a few months since we have gone, but I think the prices are still the same. If someone has more recent prices and these are wrong, please correct them. :)

Breakfast/Brunch - $27.25/adult, $14.86/child - Prices include tax and gratuities
Dinner - $35.96/adult, $14.86/child - Prices include tax and gratuities

Malcon10t
04-24-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm trying to get an accurate price for the breakfast at Goofy's kitchen - does anyone know for sure? I've gotten different results from different websites.Sometimes the reasons for the price differences is one website will include the tax and tip and others don't. The prices above were correct as of a couple months ago, and if you have an AP, Disney Visa, or AAA(not 100% sure on this one) you can get a 10-15% discount.

Mrs Mouse
04-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Sometimes the reasons for the price differences is one website will include the tax and tip and others don't. The prices above were correct as of a couple months ago, and if you have an AP, Disney Visa, or AAA(not 100% sure on this one) you can get a 10-15% discount.
When we went last summer, they did offer a 15% discount for AAA members. As far as I know, it's still available.