PDA

View Full Version : Download Circle Vision Soundtracts

tommorwlandfan
06-14-2002, 09:59 AM
If you sign up for audiogalaxy.com for free, you can download all the Circle Vision sountracts completely. I have America, the Beautiful, American Journeys, Wonders of China, and Timekeeper, as well as a slew of other Disney attraction recordings. I even have Peoplemover, House of the Future, Skyway, Enchanted Tiki Room complete with the outside gods and safety announcements. Its well worth the downloads.

PinkFloyd
06-14-2002, 11:33 PM
I also got a ton of MP3's from this site, but just FYI when downloading the audiogalxy software it also downloads a program called gain/gator which creates very anoying pop ups. I can't seem to get it off my hard drive no matter how hard I try.

Nigel2
06-14-2002, 11:41 PM
Well that will stop me from downloading it, have you tried the add and remove programs feature? Or a good old fashioned manual file hunt?:D

Dfunk76
06-15-2002, 08:11 AM
I also got a ton of MP3's from this site, but just FYI when downloading the audiogalxy software it also downloads a program called gain/gator which creates very anoying pop ups. I can't seem to get it off my hard drive no matter how hard I try.

Try downloading a program called Ad-Aware. It eliminates all of that nasty spyware stuff, including gator.

http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Hope that works for you.
---damon

tommorwlandfan
06-15-2002, 08:28 AM
My audiogalaxy download had no Gator junk.

Dfunk76
06-15-2002, 08:52 AM
My audiogalaxy download had no Gator junk.
I think that it used to be an opt-in. They may not give you a choice any more. I miss Napster...
---damon