PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Room Service Menu

disneyshoes
04-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the room service offered at the DLH? I heard they do a milk and cookies thing and I was wondering how much/if they still do. Not to mention I would love to know what else they have to offer...I have until July but I am getting REALLY excited to get there!

yenko427
04-24-2007, 01:40 PM
In Feb. it was around $25 for two Mickey cookies and two containers of milk. Spendy but my son loved it and it came with a embossed note from Mickey.

Carter's Mommy
04-24-2007, 02:18 PM
They do have a cookies and milk room service delivery at DLH, I think $25 was how much it was in March. It is REALLY cute, they bring the milk up in a bucket of ice- like champagne. My kids thought there was nothing cooler than that! I thought it was 4 cookies and 2 milks but I could be wrong. I set it up with vacation planning (714) 300-PLAN. If you ask nicely they will usually get you autographed photos of your kids favorite charcters and sometimes they also bring balloons! Get to know someone in VP, they are such a help. They can probably help you with the room service menu and tell you about gift baskets if you are interested in that. (They are very cute but kinda pricey!)

disneyshoes
04-24-2007, 07:52 PM
Oh...that sounds so cute. They would love that:D
Thanks!

ssturgeo
04-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Yes, you need to set it up with VP, it is not on the standard room service menu. VP will send you a list of offerings, not limited to food...baskets, etc.

They are super and help make trips soooo special!

cillydznygirl
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
So if you want the photo and the balloons you have to order through VIP? But if you just want milk and cookies you can order that through standard room service? Am I getting that right? I think the whole concept is just too cute. What a great way to make a little one feel special. At night my husband and I go over to park by ourselves. And my son stays with my p's in their room. I think it would be fun to surprise them and have some sent up.